HAs anyone finished this game w/o it crashing

[Post New]by dawn95355 on Jul 9, 14 9:03 AM
I have been a faithful customer for years and this may be the end... I have done everything to complete this game.
I have re downloaded started over used the "Supposed Fixes" installed re installed and begged for a reply from the website.

I just want to finish it I own a great deal of games from Big Fish and this one has taught me how little I mean as a customer. PLease is there a new fix a new trick I want to finish it and file it away as a BAD choice thanks

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Re:HAs anyone finished this game w/o it crashing

[Post New]by Janeypat on Jul 10, 14 5:00 PM
NO JUST ON TO BFG AND TELL THEM
SO MANY PROBS _ LOOK AT THE TECH ISSUES

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Jul 10, 14 7:09 PM
No. Their latest fix for everything seems to be give the customer a coupon code and they are suppose to be happy with that.

pcpat923
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Finished Game! Outstanding!

[Post New]by pcpat923 on Jul 22, 14 11:20 AM
Three times is a charm!
Left a forum message yesterday as I tried twice without success--1st time no ladder, then got stuck again at the Cabaret flip flopping back and forth between time zones. Seems game didn't do well with Windows 8 may have been the determining issue.

What I did was go to my laptop and played without any problems at all today. However, I made sure to play in the relaxed mode to cover all hidden object scenes and finish in that time zone before moving forward and I didn't flip flop between time zones. Also, I did not use the map at all as I read that may have caused problems.
I may play again under a new name and test my theory.

After playing this many times, I was able to breeze through.

Great game! Really enjoyed the story and end didn't leave me hanging.

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Jul 22, 14 11:42 AM
I was able to finish it last night without any problems and I think that is because I've played it several times and have it about memorized what to do and what not to do. The game itself is very good but I am having a hard time recommending it though due to the issues that are still being posted about it. I haven't made up my mind yet on my rating. I will have to think about this some more!

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Oct 2, 14 8:20 AM
No problems for me at all. I played all the way through.

Sorry that some people are having problems with it though.

Go to: