[Removed by Moderator]

Removed by moderator

[Post New]by westielover on Jul 10, 14 1:33 AM
Don't understand your problem. Pondprowler is plainly just providing forums for others to enter their comments or problems and I always find these useful. There is a disclaimer clearly stating she is not a techie so why the (in my view) offensive comments?

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 7:53:49 AM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 10, 14 1:44 AM
Seems the OP has been beset by either second thoughts on the value of this post or plagued by "suggestions" that they should reconsider.
Personally, I was hoping that the games forums would be more tolerant than the old CCC was at times, so these types of issues weren't thought necessary.

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:44:50 AM PST

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jul 10, 14 2:01 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Seems the OP has been beset by either second thoughts on the value of this post or plagued by "suggestions" that they should reconsider.
Personally, I was hoping that the games forums would be more tolerant than the old CCC was at times, so these types of issues weren't thought necessary.

Oh, you are so right, LadyOz.

Whatever it was Gameswolf went off on one about this time was probably hit by so many people clicking the ! that it was removed automatically.

It's such a shame we seem to have a true 'troll' in our midst. The first time in weeks I come to the forums and it's a repeat of what I saw the last time.

Give it a rest already, Gameswolf. Life is too short for this kind of negative obsessive behaviour you have going on with Pondprowler.

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:45:03 AM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 10, 14 2:14 AM
Hm, unfortunately virtual trolls don't turn to stone when the sun rises.

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:46:42 AM PST

megwoman25
Clownfish
Clownfish
742 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by megwoman25 on Jul 10, 14 2:19 AM
I dont even understand why anyone would have a problem with prowler starting threads. IF you notice,( for anyone who feels what she does is an issue..) .BFG no longer starts review threads or very rarely and there is nowhere to start leaving reviews so someone kindly started threads so people could leave reviews...whats the big deal?? Now that the CCC is gone, there aren't a lot of moderators around to start threads...this isn't spam, its to HELP you leave a review! sometimes I cannot believe what people complain about online... LOL

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:46:54 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on Jul 10, 14 2:22 AM
Agreed, Megwoman

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:47:53 AM PST

poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by poppy85 on Jul 10, 14 2:27 AM
I don't often post, unless I'm stuck in an underwater cave with a HUGE sea monster stopping me from working out what I'm supposed to I'm supposed to be doing next!

I often look through the forum though for any helpful tips and often the comments on here are interesting or funny.

Why then are fishies ganging up on pondprowler, so far as can see the most she is perhaps a little overbearing. She states VERY clearly that she doesn't know about tech stuff.

If fishies don't like what she's saying then just leave it. No nasty ripples please, my little fins need calm ponds to move forward

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:48:03 AM PST

annari24
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by annari24 on Jul 10, 14 2:34 AM
I don't see the problem either. I am glad someone starts the threads

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:48:14 AM PST

sapphire46
Manatee
Manatee
3,740 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by sapphire46 on Jul 10, 14 3:04 AM
For goodness sake Gameswolf grow up....no one cares what you think, and are happy for someone opening a thread so they can post. Is it because YOU want to open them up....??
The forum is about games reviews and problems not for your problem with pondprowler. Go and play with your toys and leave the adults to play the games.
You make me so cross, with your obsessive behaviour.

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:48:38 AM PST

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by gamblebug on Jul 10, 14 3:31 AM
Sapphire46 You just made my morning.I agree with you 100%.you rock.Couldn't have said it bettere myself.Get a life Gameswolf

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:48:46 AM PST

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by cbtx on Jul 10, 14 3:43 AM
Looks like the resounding answer is a big "YES"!

So, since the question was asked, and the answer has been given ---- now we'll see the level of maturity of the person who asked the question. Either accept the result with dignity, or continue childishly ranting.

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:48:55 AM PST

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jul 10, 14 3:57 AM
Kind of ironic that gameswolf accused pondsprowler of spamming the forum and then went on to create the very same threads. Kind of sad too.

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:49:06 AM PST

0Jade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by 0Jade on Jul 10, 14 5:06 AM
Apparently someone poured a Japanese fighting fish into the pond. Sigh... maybe it's time for BFG to step up and start the threads for reviews and tech issues like they used to do. It seems to me that if BFG would just start the threads when they loaded the game, that the fin and tail nipping would stop.

Okay everybody, let's start blowing little happy bubble nests.

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:49:31 AM PST

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Jul 10, 14 5:20 AM
Based purely on the times that a certain canine posted the last three threads what I think we have here is a game of "one upmanship" which IMO is extremely juvenile and has no place in these forums. Noted that the pages are all blank and take you immediately back to main forum screen. I trust that BF will arrive shortly with a muzzle and this foolishness will stop. The threads opened by PP are simply folders to keep the forum tidy. Who cares who opens them up.

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:49:43 AM PST

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by bbelle on Jul 10, 14 5:41 AM
Hooray for all of you who are for pondprowler . I agree that if Gamesplayer doesn't like it she can just lump it. But leave others alone who do not deserve her posts. We can do without these nasty comments in the pond. There has been enough of it over the years. A lot of people get their feelings hurt because of someone like GM. Get a life, Gamesplayer.

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:50:10 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jul 10, 14 5:45 AM
snapnhiss wrote:Kind of ironic that gameswolf accused pondsprowler of spamming the forum and then went on to create the very same threads. Kind of sad too.
I agree. And gameswolf is sooooooo brave that he/she delete the OP.

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:50:19 AM PST

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jul 10, 14 6:08 AM
Opening post is gone, so cannot reply to that, but my reply to
the question asked in the title: No, I do not want spam, but
since I consider pondprowler's starting posts most helpful,
then a big, fat YES, I do want them every day.

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:50:28 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jul 10, 14 6:18 AM
I'm sorry now that I missed pondprowler's post but speaking as a moderator from another forum, it's always been my view that true spam is something totally unrelated to the forum and/or thread it's posted in.

Not everybody is going to like what everybody posts, but as long as it's in line with the topic it's in, you have your choice of either reading it or not reading. Just because it isn't helpful to you personally doesn't make it spam.

I tried to do an advanced search for some of pondprowler's past posts, but there were a lot of them and many had been removed because of responses to them (said responses also having been removed).

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:50:39 AM PST

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jul 10, 14 6:50 AM
You mean gameswolf, not pondprowler.

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:50:49 AM PST

aalaurie
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by aalaurie on Jul 10, 14 7:17 AM
Why does Gameswolf carry on this way? Seems sophomoric to me. Such a waste of time.

Edited on 07/10/2014 at 8:50:58 AM PST

Go to: