2huskies
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

CSI:NY- stuck in tattoo parlor

[Post New]by 2huskies on Mar 30, 09 7:28 AM
Ok- I am ready to pull my hair out lol. I showed the tattoo artist the tattoo, the red cloth, and the braclet and got them all checked off. The problem I am having is with the picture of the victim. When I show it to her, she askes if I am trying to make her puke. If I keep trying to click somewhere on the picture, I have to start all over again with this scene. What am I doing wrong with the picture???

atmmts
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:CSI:NY- stuck in tattoo parlor

[Post New]by atmmts on Mar 30, 09 9:56 AM
The trick is that when you show her the vic photo, click on the FACE of the dead guy and she will confirm he is Clay Sandor - this should fill the progress bar.
Hope this helps~Good Luck!

granny754
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by granny754 on Mar 30, 09 10:18 AM
Also when you show the bracelet to anyone make sure you click on the black spot. the items will be checked but on some you have to click on specific areas to make progress.

wolywig
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by wolywig on Mar 31, 09 2:19 PM
I am at the same exact place & I clicked all over the face of the vic & nothing? PLEASE help me I just bought game today!!!!!!!

wolywig
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by wolywig on Mar 31, 09 3:33 PM
I got this one you got to put the pic right in front of her eyes that worked on the face then I had just the bracelet------it took many many times for her to see that one!!!!! Now I am stuck in another room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wowey but this sure is addicting!!!!!

[Post New]by JayStar224 on Apr 11, 09 11:28 AM
Hey guys! I was stuck here too. I decided to start over and see how my first interview went. Here is what I think you guys are missing! Show the girl the bracelet but make sure when you click the revelant point, click that black thingy at the top (kind of like the charm) and she'll say... "Sure I saw it on Clay!"
See if that works.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 12, 09 2:20 PM
The black thingy looks to me like the lion stamp we used to have on eggs in the UK to show that they were fit to eat or something. I guess that the lettering around it is meant to be the hallmark.

Go to: