Ms_Tully
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Greedy airship

[Post New]by Ms_Tully on Jul 10, 14 7:43 AM
It is getting damn expensive to send out the airship. The norm now is 10+ of each item and sometimes it is going as high as requesting 14 of certain items. My once plentiful supply of airship items is quickly dwindling.

I'm playing as much as I can but it is getting hard to keep up with this kind of demand when the airship comes multiple times a day. I notice that my friends wish lists now contain a lot of airship items too, so it looks like they are in the same boat as me.

It's gonna get to the point where I am not going to be able to send the airship out. Guess I'm gonna lose one pet food source. Meh!

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

Re:Greedy airship

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jul 10, 14 7:47 AM
I've noticed Ms_Tully,

Luckily I'm flush on most items. I've only dipped below 200 on one item. I think my inventory is up because for a while I was plays the HOS like a demon..... I hope it gets better for you.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 10, 14 8:38 AM
I keep one airship item on my wishlist and change it depending on what I'm lowest on. For the past week or so my friends have been generous enough to keep me sending out at least once a day. Depending on how the items come up, I often have over a hundred of one but less than 10 of another, so I usually have some type I can gift as well. Now if I could just get the ships to give me 100 in one ship when I've got a daily quest.....

playerpop
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by playerpop on Jul 10, 14 3:28 PM
I wish it came around more often.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 10, 14 7:47 PM
playerpop,
I don't know if you've noticed this, but if you let the airship go on its own, it recharges in something like 15 hours. If you send it once it's full, it only takes 4 hours. The only problem there is that you've got to have filled all 3 chests to send it, unless something's changed recently. I only vaguely remember the days when I had enough items to send the airship more than twice a day, it's been quite a while.

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Jul 11, 14 12:23 PM
My airship aka Blimp, is very, very greedy requesting up to 14 lamps, 14 other items and 12 items........when I saw it my mouth hung open for awhile! When i was able to take a breath I waited to pack it until it was almost ready to deploy, thinking wow hope it's a while before it comes back.... It seems to me if you keep quite a bit in stash the game requests more and more...or maybe it's just me! Lol.....sometimes I get a bit paranoid when a quest is written like, there's someone watching you! Or better look around and see who's here... Little quips I wondered about, hmmmmm now is this game is reading my mind. gotta do HOS with my luck my castle is being foreclosed !!!!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 11, 14 8:16 PM
Neena,
From what we've seen, as your level goes up so does the airship's greed. I'm hoping this is as far as it goes, because there aren't enough HOS to get many more items. At least we get paid for loading the ship, so that's a bonus.

Go to: