jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Chimichangas on the phone IMPOSSIBLE!

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 10, 14 8:26 AM
I play this game on my phone and it impossible to get 3 stars on the chimichangas! You have 14 seconds to cook 5 of them. You can not cook them all and get them on the plate in that time. It not possible and it can't be done unless you buy the time boost.

donald147
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Re:Chimichangas on the phone IMPOSSIBLE!

[Post New]by donald147 on Jul 10, 14 10:41 AM
I noticed playing on my iPod that I got less time to complete everything than playing on my computer, sometimes as much as 10-15 seconds less.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jul 10, 14 1:07 PM
Hey All,

I'm very sorry to see that's happening

I can definitely pass this information along, but I also recommend contacting our Mobile Support Team with a description of the issue. One of our Reps would be happy to look into that for you.

I hope this gets resolved quickly.

bfgWendwater

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 11, 14 10:55 AM
Hello bfgwend,

Thank you so much for your response and assistance. I will send a note to the listed resource. I hope that they are able to resolve the issue. Once again, thank you for helping!!

[Post New]by Namberz on Aug 25, 14 12:30 PM
I too have just reached the level and I echo OP. It is impossible to reach 5 stars without having to fork out for the boost. Please add on at least 5 more seconds.

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Oct 11, 14 11:17 AM
On my iPad and iPhone, I get 14 seconds and can usually cook two, three if my fingers work flawlessly without any hesitation. So I tried it on my laptop, got 25 seconds. Weird.

Go to: