iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

Please help me complete the game!

[Post New]by iwik1 on Jul 11, 14 2:17 AM
I think I'm pretty close to the end. I am at the portal and I have a chain and the magic frost spell. I have tried to enter the portal and it just says 'nice view'. I even resorted to the hint button and it just tells me that I have nothing to do in this area and when I look at the map it does't indicate any areas where there is still something to do. Could anyone please help me complete this game as I have really enjoyed it thus far. Thank you.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Please help me complete the game!

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jul 11, 14 5:43 AM
Hi iwik1

I was also stuck in this very place with the same items. Nice as that view may be, I'm not sure what the point of it is as that does nothing and it's not the portal you need to progress.

Unfortunately, I can't go back to the game because I have deleted it to make room for something else, but the portal you do need is in an area that doesn't show you have something to do (the map is a bit flawed at times). If I remember correctly, it is the portal in the scene that has the elevator to the left. On the map, it was one thumbnail in the bottom right area. Just visit the portal scenes and you'll eventually get it.

Good luck!

[Post New]by screwedbybigfish on Jul 11, 14 8:10 AM
This whole game has a lot of flaws. I lost my curser several times. Don't they test these games before they sell them. I am going to be more cautious about buying games on here too many errors in these games.

Edited on 07/11/2014 at 8:10:56 AM PST

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Jul 26, 14 7:37 PM
I quit the game, went back in, and then got through the fire portal door.

Go to: