shoelesshs
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

Help with Achievements?

[Post New]by shoelesshs on Jul 11, 14 8:24 AM
Hello~
Has anyone gotten all the Achievements yet? I am stuck on Rent Rush and Level 3 of Happy Town (1700 Happiness w/o Decorations). TIA!

PS: Yes, I checked the posts on the RE3 CE discussion, and yes, I'm playing in Relaxed Mode to earn these.

shoelesshs
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

Re:Help with Achievements?

[Post New]by shoelesshs on Jul 12, 14 10:25 AM
Answering my own question here, but posting in case anyone else needs help:

Not sure how I got the Rent Rush to 3 stars because it never popped up that I got all three; I just saw that I had when checking the Achievements list later. However, I used Level 46 with all upgraded chalets and waited to collect all the rent gold at once. At one time, two or three of the chalets were ready to pay rent again within seconds of collecting the rent the first time, so I'm guessing that gave me enough to make it to 3 stars.

For 1700 Happiness, I used Level 55 with 6 houses w/gardens and 4 dovecotes. You have to build a sawmill and market to get enough supplies to do this, then make enough so you can demolish both to build houses or dovecotes. It doesn't fulfill the goals for that level, but you can get the achievement stars without completing the level, or go back and complete it, if you wish. (It won't be in gold time; I was playing Relaxed mode, so it didn't matter.)

HTH!

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Help with Achievements?

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 27, 14 6:36 AM
Hello,

Thank you so very much!!! Your tips were fantastic and helped me to complete the last few achievements! You are a legend shoelesshs!

Go to: