One final achievement...

[Post New]by kazooie2628 on Jul 11, 14 12:37 PM
Ugh! I am so close to getting all the achievements on Ballad of Rapunzel, but I can't seem to find all the popup notes! One of the notes was just a picture of Mother Gothel and some flowers...I wonder if I'm supposed to do something with that or not. Then there was the plaque under the Flora statue...which just had a picture of the three treasures and a ring. Was there supposed to be words there? It seems like there's a lot of empty space otherwise.
My main question is this: has anyone managed to get the popup notes achievement? If so, was there something special you had to do for it? Because I've played through this game twice (including the bonus chapter) and clicked on EVERYTHING that even remotely looks like a popup note and I'm still not getting it.

While we're on the subject, are there any benefits to playing on hard mode? I remember in the first 2 games, you could access special areas by playing through twice or by playing in hard mode, but they seem to have cut that out recently. Still...I wonder if that's my problem. If nothing else, it makes the other achievements easier to get.

ledheadmelli
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

Re:One final achievement...

[Post New]by ledheadmelli on Jul 18, 14 5:16 PM
I have the same problem and I'm not seeing a solution in the forums. Have played 3 times now to try and get all achievements to no avail.

Hope someone figures this out!

Also, I missed one on my last go-through: The music box with the lady in black and lady in pink - apparently you need to play the music more than the one time to get an award. So aggravating to finish the game and realize I missed a stupid thing like that!

[Post New]by akaiLV on Oct 4, 14 6:37 PM
I have been having trouble with this achievement as well, and I've played through the game three times. I do not know which I am missing, I've gone through the 'pop-up' notes in the collections option in the bonus material and I'm sure the last two times I played I had look at all the things that cause something to pop up.

Except one thing. There's a pop up for the memorial plaque of Queen Violante. But you zoom on it to place a necklace and tiara to begin with. If _THAT_ is the missing pop up, then there's no way to get it, because before and after you place the two objects, you can't get it show that image that is shown in the collections.

I'm going through one more time, using the collections and a pencil and paper to mark off every single pop-up note to see if I just missed one by accident, but if someone can let me know about the Violante thing, I'd appreciate it.

[Post New]by revelette on Oct 11, 14 11:06 AM
Sorry for posting here so long after this came game out, however, I have replayed this game so many times trying to get that last achievement. If it is the memorial plaque, I have tried every which way I know to get it to pop up, but it won't do it. Has anyone got all the achievements or is it a glitch?

BlackDark
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by BlackDark on Oct 21, 14 12:05 PM
Fishes-

This is a Glitch. I saw this soon after the Game was released, but no repair has ever been released. Nor do I expect one to be because this does not affect Game Play. But you do not receive a Pop-Up in the Cemetery after you’ve placed the Tiara and Necklace. If you check the Collections, then you can see what the Pop-Up is supposed to say for this; you just don’t receive it. But I do think this is a great Game, in spite of this small anomaly.

-BlackDark

[Post New]by revelette on Oct 26, 14 1:21 PM
Thank you. Maybe now I will quit trying to get it. But you are right, it is a great game. I really like all the small details as well as how pretty it all is.

Go to: