judbab
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

six number code

[Post New]by judbab on Jul 11, 14 3:11 PM
The code 637455 is not working to unlock the wheel. I have taken all six numbers and used them in every way possible. The Guide shows 637455 as the number to unlock but it is not unlocking the wheel on my game. Any suggestions????

mombiss
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:six number code

[Post New]by mombiss on Jul 12, 14 11:45 AM
Unfortunately Judbab I am in the same position you are. I've tried every two digit combination as well as taking pictures of the 'codes' to put a pictures up. I can't figure it out. Do any fishies have an answer for us?

[Post New]by derden on Jul 12, 14 12:46 PM
I have also tried every combination of the six numbers, including the one given in the guide. No luck. I have looked through the forum and noticed a couple of people finished the game. What did they do to open the well? Skipping is not an option in this scene.

[Post New]by chocamour on Jul 13, 14 7:34 AM
I'm having the same problem.
I only bought this today and can't get any further than this code.
I'm putting the right code in and the wheel won't turn.

Edited on 07/14/2014 at 1:33:57 PM PST

[Post New]by chocamour on Jul 14, 14 2:47 AM
Update - I even went back to the beginning and played it all again but got stuck at the same bit. Right code but won't open.

Edited on 07/14/2014 at 1:34:14 PM PST

mombiss
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by mombiss on Jul 14, 14 9:26 AM
I figured out (with the use of the hint button) that you use the bent nail to rip the chair open, that then shows you the notebook, which then shows you the correct position of the numbers. If the correct code is already in the slots, just change one number and reset it to the correct one again and it opens. Harder than it should be. Who knew a nail could open the chair?? Mom

joan64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by joan64 on Jul 30, 14 12:05 PM
I put in 637455 after numerous tries and it finally worked on that, hope it works for you.....jellyfish

[Post New]by SANDRA1943 on Aug 21, 14 2:28 PM
I had the same code and what I did I had to enter a bunch of other codes but I knew the first one was 63 and the next two were 74,it was the last two that I was stuck on. I left those numbers on the lock left and went into the forum and got the last two. When I went back and put 55 the lock opened on its own. hope this helps

doll house code

[Post New]by SANDRA1943 on Aug 21, 14 2:36 PM

does anyone have the code for the upstairs on the dollhouse?????

Go to: