westwind02
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

YEA NEW UPDATE!!!

[Post New]by westwind02 on Jul 11, 14 4:52 PM
So ready for this new update!! Let the fun begin again!!!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:YEA NEW UPDATE!!!

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 11, 14 4:54 PM
What am I missing??

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 11, 14 5:01 PM
I'm not sure, I just clicked on the game icon on my desktop and when it came up, it said there's an update for the game, click OK to install it. Clicked OK, so far nothing visibly happening. Games Manager says an update available so will try now. Downloading 219 Mb so looks like it's real!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 11, 14 5:09 PM
It's an update!!!! Henry has requests
Party time

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 11, 14 5:18 PM
SPOILER ALERT, HIGHLIGHT BELOW TO READ!
A new area on the map has opened up as soon as you finish the horn!

Edited on 07/11/2014 at 5:19:12 PM PST

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Jul 11, 14 5:28 PM
Thanks rosiebvt, was playing and got kicked out. Just did update. Off to play

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jul 11, 14 6:26 PM
We have a new "City" in the update and the expense (coins - I do not spend cash in this game) involved in opening a couple of spots and the items that need to be crafted for quests is mind-boggling!

Edited on 07/11/2014 at 11:42:12 PM PST

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jul 11, 14 7:05 PM
CRAP I JUST GOT MY COMPUTER OUT OF THE SHOP YESTERDAY. [IT WAS THERE 2 MONTH] I HAD ALREADY MISSED UPDATES. NOW ANOTHER BEFORE I CAN EVEN PLAY. OH, WELL IT IS GOOD FOR ALL OF YOU NOW I REALLY HAVE TO PLAY CATCH UP.

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Jul 11, 14 7:44 PM
Yea!! First time I could open the items list on the broken statue in 2 weeks!!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jul 11, 14 8:48 PM
Coins from the flowers still don't always drop. Must be a very, very hard thing to fix

Armerige
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Armerige on Jul 11, 14 10:29 PM
WOW! So worth the wait for this update. Sadly I have breezed right through to level 31. My hunches on what to craft and the oddities that I collected on the wait really paid off.

But first and foremost I owe much gratitude to my friends that generously gifted me. Thank you so much!

Now that I am nearly penniless and nearly out of little pretties it's time to circle around and start collecting goodies and soaking in the beauty in all the new scenes.

For the new area - I have one word - stick! Nearly impossible to see.

Broken Statue has provided a list three times in a row since update for me. And I have had diamonds start to fall again from collecting flowers. So far, for me, all the other locations, about 5, that were not providing a list have opened on the first try with a list.

I hope this holds out and wasn't just a fluke.

My daughter and I were both hoping for the Cemetery too. Maybe next update. Instead of using the map I liked how one artifact opened and led to a new location. I hope future updates incorporate more like that.

Happy Gaming Everyone!

Scherry

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Jul 12, 14 4:20 AM
Guess the new update is for PC and laptop users as there doesn't seem to be one showing up for iOS yet.

Will just keep doing the daily quests till it arrives.

Hey Ho!

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Jul 12, 14 5:02 AM
Oh......iOS user here, I love it dearly though, couldn't "click" on 22 objects over and over again. Maybe they could make us first, just once, ah come on....Lol.(kicking dirt and gravel with my tennis shoe..)
The pioneers will blaze the trail and report/record all the invaluable info...so we iOS peeps can breeze thru.....expensive huh?? I felt that would happen as we have had so much time to collect gold etc....somehow just like in real life, I never HAVE enough! Life must be a game....oh well enjoy, happy gaming!!!

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Jul 12, 14 5:21 AM
Hi Neena.

Silly me to expect to be first just this once (embarrassed grin) As you say we can breeze through once it arrives.

Until the have fun lol

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Jul 12, 14 5:42 AM
Hey, iOS users. Remember that the blame for the delays on your update doesn't fall on BFG or Elephant. Its all Apple's fault for needing to approve new content before they will allow users to download it. BFG just doesn't feel PC users should be forced to wait along with you. That's why PC is always first.

What surprises me is that the Mods seem to have not been informed that there was a new update release. Otherwise there would have been an announcement.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 12, 14 5:54 AM
I was happily surprised to get a diamond from flowers on each of my games within the first several groups. I usually see them only after hundreds of flowers. Maybe they've freed those up a little, or maybe it's a sign we're going to need every little bit of help we can get! Now I really need to get playing and build up my bank account. I'm sure there's lots of expensive crafting on the way

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Jul 12, 14 6:47 PM
A diamond from collecting flowers!!! wOO HOO!!! Yeah Rosie....hope that you are right and we all are showered with diamonds!!! I still get ripped off about 1 in 10 or so....it makes me not want to pick a posey any where! I know APPLE is the reason for iOS being last.....maybe we should have ourselves a big ole piece of Apple pie and play MC.....count you guys in?

Go to: