How do you get the spinning wheel on?

[Post New]by dgdyson on Jul 12, 14 8:10 AM
I am on level 27. Have the spinning wheel and one other piece. Cannot get it together

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:How do you get the spinning wheel on?

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Jul 12, 14 12:58 PM
you need about 5 pieces and some of them can't be placed unless the others are already in place

[Post New]by dgdyson on Jul 12, 14 5:02 PM
I have the upright spindles in place. I have the spinning wheel and it looks like it should go on but cannot figure out how to do that

[Post New]by dgdyson on Jul 13, 14 2:51 AM
I figured it out. The wheel goes between the 2 front uprights

LuckyLin1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyLin1 on Jul 18, 14 2:33 AM
I am having similar problems. Part of it was put together totally by me guessing. Now I have spinning wheel and another part to add and it says it needs more to put it together. However, the current boards I'm playing are done and it won't release for me to go to next set of jeweled screens so I don't have a way to get any more parts. I checked the "Help" and it said the grey haired "avatar" could help me put it together. He didn't do anything. Even a picture of what it should look like at this point would help.

Hope game maker or our Fishies can help==tyvm. Blessings....

redw00d
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by redw00d on Jul 24, 14 5:10 PM
I got it by chance the first time playing, and then couldn't find the next.

On the right hand uprights, there's a pyramid shaped final, then bulgy things. (I am not a woodworker, so I don't know the nouns.)

Count from the top bulge down to the third bulge. Put the center of the wheel there.

The door behind the spinning wheel has an upper band with some kind of tacks, then a bit of a diagonally placed band. The spoke of the wheel fits just under it.

Your results may vary, but hope this helps.

Yeah, I like the game but the help s..ks

LuckyLin1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:How do you get the spinning wheel on? Please help!

[Post New]by LuckyLin1 on Aug 8, 14 11:38 PM
Hi. I have the wheel and one L shaped gold part left. The part says something else has to be assembled first. I have all parts and have finished all jewel matches and this level--it will release to next level if I don't get this spinning wheel puzzle done first..

I've read all of the posts--I still can't get the wheel on. Can someone please help?? Thanks so much, fishies!

LuckyLin1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:How to put on spinning wheel, etc.--instructions

[Post New]by LuckyLin1 on Aug 10, 14 10:23 PM
(I noticed some information about this topic is under level 27 tips)

For those who, like moi, needed a few tips for how to assemble the spinning wheel puzzle, I hope the below info. helps. Please feel free to add other suggestions or corrections of my info. below.

The spinning wheel puzzle has two main structures. The first structure is on the left of your screen. Here you put pieces that look like a tan wood stick with crutch armrest on top of it. You add those to the ones that are in the picture. To the left of those pieces you see a small hole on the board--here you attach two parts, the nut and the wooden handle

The second main structure is on the right side of your screen--it is shaped like an ironing board --it is a flat board supported by 3 spindle legs. This is for the spinning wheel--Before putting on the spinning wheel and gold L shaped part, you should have placed on the top of the flat board--
--at right end, two taller wooden spindly parts, each with a pointed end--the points face up toward ceiling. One spindle has a small knob about 1/2 way down from its pointed top and centered--that spindle goes in the back hole with the knob facing you. The other spindly stake goes in the hole in front of it.
--at left end, you should have placed parts with two shorter spindly legs and a flat metal tan piece--these spindly legs are parallel to the board and point to the right. Atop those and at left end put the part that looks like a a small cylinder with a handle.

Now, for the spinning wheel and L shaped part. Remember the small knob on the rear tall spindle at right end of board? Place the center of the wheel on top of the small knob until it locks in place. Then attach one end of the L shaped part to center of the wheel and the other end to bottom (? I think) of this structure.

If you are not sure what a spinning wheel should look like, put the words "photo spinning wheel" in the search bar of Google or another similar program and you will be able to visualize what you are trying to build in this puzzle.

Hope this helps those in the pond!

Go to: