Katt100
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Iris's Missions

[Post New]by Katt100 on Jul 12, 14 8:52 AM
Hi I hope someone can help. Im on level 24 and have a mission from Iris to Vanish the endless rain, distortion and tornado challenges. I have been doing this but it never registers as the mission being completed, still says 0/3 .Been doing these for days and getting nowhere so cant make the key needed to get into the mansion. I've completed 6/10 of Iris's missions.

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

Re:Iris's Missions

[Post New]by meinaz on Jul 12, 14 12:16 PM
There are two ways that the challenges can be vanquished. Have you tried both? You can complete the scene with the challenge or you can apply the vanish that gets rid of the challenge. I believe for these type of quests, you have to use the vanishes. I haven't quite made it to the mission, so I could be wrong.

Katt100
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Katt100 on Jul 12, 14 2:07 PM
Any help with applying the vanish would be great as when I press hint it just tells me to banish an anomaly and I have done loads of them! Getting fed up with it now.

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Jul 12, 14 2:47 PM
Click on the button that shows the challenge underneath the picture of the scene. Each challenge has a different vanish that gets rid of it. If you have the correct one, you just click apply. Otherwise you will need to create it first.

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Jul 13, 14 12:21 PM
I went to a scene that had 3 of the anomolies and used the fan to banish the tornado anomoly, and I didn't even have to play the scene, it immediately removed one of the quest requests. I think clicking on the + sign is how you access to banish it. It should tell you what you need to use.

I didn't have a scene with the distortion anomoly, so I had to buy and craft it and clicked on the + sign to add it and then had to craft the medal or whatever to banish that one. And once I did it removed that quest too. As meinaz says, you have to banish each one that is asked for and if you don't have it craft it first and then banish. I hope this helps. Let us know if you were able to get past this one.

Edited on 07/13/2014 at 12:23:22 PM PST

Katt100
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Katt100 on Jul 14, 14 9:28 AM
Thank you so much for the help, now on level 25 and know what to do! Thank goodness there are forums,I would have been stuck for good!

Go to: