Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Path of the Flower

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jul 12, 14 8:57 AM
(hi everyone, I thought this might be a fun way to list where people find the flowers in each scene. I must be missing most of them because I have found so few while playing. Continue the story or forego the story but if you can help out with where you find your flowers I, myself, would be very grateful. If someone lists flowers but you know where there are more in the scene, please add that information. Thanks)

While on holiday with my family we took a side trip to a botanical garden. They had a display of exotic and unusual flowers. They were fascinating and beautiful. When I leaned over to breathe in the lovely fragrance of one flower I became dizzy and had to sit down on a nearby bench. I assured my family that I was alright and bade them to continue their walk through the gardens.

What happened next is still a mystery to me.

Castle Vicinity

I must have passed out because my first recollections are of a strange and fantasy land. I stood at a crossroads to some of the oddest country I had ever seen. To my right was a broken carriage with all manor of objects strewn about its interior. To my left was an old, moldering coffin with what appeared to be a skeleton of a bride, long passed, who had the sharpest canine teeth that I have ever encountered.

A tavern beckoned me off to the far left, a weird, floating airship to my far right and a castle straight ahead. I thought to move to the tavern first but just as I was about to walk that way I smelled the fragrance of that unusual flower that I had first smelled.

I looked about me and to my surprise I spied flowers appearing and disappearing.

The first flower I found was at my feet, very close the the coffin. Here is where I found the rest:
two more strewn in front of me on the ground
one on the side of the cliff going toward the tavern
one on top of the trail going to the tavern
one between the strange wolf chest and the coffin
one on the very top of the carriage
two on the left side of the carriage
one each on the wolf guardians at the front of the bridge leading to the castle.

I then moved off to the tavern to see what information I might glean to help me find my way home.

(Please consider starting with the name of the area listed first so it's easy to locate when browsing the thread.)

Edited on 07/12/2014 at 9:00:16 AM PST

kittensnlace
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

Re:Path of the Flower

[Post New]by kittensnlace on Jul 12, 14 10:44 AM
In the tavern, I met Salty and again I was aware of the fragrance of these strange flowers which I found:

Three - in the pennant above Salty's head, to the left of the chandelier, and a little to the right of Salty
At the post to the right of the buffet above the stool, also three more below the stool between the legs, below the center leg, and between the stool and the bear.
And a few more at the Post between the card players and the hanging monkey.

Edited on 07/12/2014 at 10:46:00 AM PST

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jul 12, 14 11:01 AM
Thank you Kittensnlace!

I also found a sneaky one that pops up directly to the right of the Map link. They tuck it right in the arc of the link and the edge of the screen.

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Jul 12, 14 1:21 PM
As you walk towards the Castle and go through the gates you see a young woman standing there. Next to her is a broken well. To the right at the bottom of the well is a flower. As you look around on the wall to the left of the Knights appears another flower. At the bottom right of the doorway to enter the Castle is a flower. One will show itself by the Rock Garden. I caught a glimpse of one by the left elbow of the Knight on the right. How many more are there? And where do they appear, I wonder.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jul 12, 14 2:50 PM
Thank you GrannyKaren, I have one that appears right above the well on the right edge of it. It's the only one that I never miss. Any more?

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jul 12, 14 3:37 PM
Great tip about the computer screen Lawmaiden!

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Jul 12, 14 5:29 PM
As I gaze upon the Castle walls, gathering my courage to go further, I see another flower. Just at the bottom corner of the banner between the Prison Cell and the Knight. Then as my eyes wander up the clinging vines to the Belfry there appears another at the top of the grate. How many more can there be?

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jul 13, 14 5:20 AM
Thanks GrannyKaren!

There is a flower that shows up over the roof of the well, one to the right of the right thigh (from our view) of the knight on the right (a lot of 'rights', lol). Also one to the left of the same knight's hip and a couple that show up by the rock garden's chest.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jul 13, 14 5:33 AM
I went through the archway into the Castle Entry. What sight! A live knight in full regalia stood before me but he had the upper body of a wolf and his eyes glowed red. My knees went weak with fear but he turned to me and said 'Forgive me but I'm in the middle of my own search'. I immediately felt calm and looked about the place.

I noticed my first flower on the hub of the broken wheel on a carriage that stood on the left of the room.
Then there was one under that same wheel.
One over the roof of the carriage.
One at the foot of the knight.
One at the bottom left side of the strange fire fountain.
Over the left (our left) shoulder of the knight.
Directly under that astral lamp
One directly to the left of the golden eagle in the fire fountain.
Under the Harp in Blossom
On the arch under the Fairy Sculpture
and a couple show up in the dark area to the right of the Fairy Sculpture.

Go to: