Seniors

Shirleygames
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Seniors

[Post New]by Shirleygames on Jul 12, 14 1:10 PM
Was surprised to see how many 60+ people are playing Midnight Castle, and here I thought I was the only one. I would loved to befriend other grey haired Castle addicts. My friend code is 45804. I am 66 and on level 28.

Armerige
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Seniors

[Post New]by Armerige on Jul 12, 14 2:02 PM
Shirleygames wrote:Was surprised to see how many 60+ people are playing Midnight Castle, and here I thought I was the only one. I would loved to befriend other grey haired Castle addicts. My friend code is 45804. I am 66 and on level 28.

Hi Shirleygames and welcome to the forum and er the baby boomers club.

You may have better luck of obtaining friends if you post this in the "Friends PC Code" thread. It's in a sticky under helpful links. I tried to copy and paste for you but I don't think the link went active.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/265608.page

Also for other amusement you may want to add your post to the "What level are you on" thread. It started out that someone posted their level and their age.
We are nearly all baby boomers! It's a good read!

Happy Gaming!

valeriemay
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Seniors

[Post New]by valeriemay on Jul 12, 14 5:07 PM
Hi, I've sent you a friend request.
Madam X? What do you get up to in your spare time you naughty girl LOL.
I'm playing as valeriemay and I've just about scraped into your 60+ category.
Happy Gaming xx

Andru1535
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Andru1535 on Jul 12, 14 7:37 PM
I too am in this group but play on an iPad or would have added you as a friend.

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Jul 13, 14 2:49 AM
I too am in your golden oldie club but also play on iPad so can't friend you.

Sorry

bedste2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bedste2 on Jul 13, 14 6:17 AM
Dear Shirleygames.I sent you a friend request. My name is AASE and i am 61 today the 13 july.My id is 42936

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Jul 13, 14 8:46 AM
Happy Birthday from me too

[Post New]by floridarosie on Jul 13, 14 9:20 AM
I am also in the seniors group and love this game!!!!! My id is i84940 if any of u would like to friend me. I am on level 29 patiently adding to my coins while waiting for the IOS update.

bedste2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bedste2 on Jul 13, 14 9:45 AM
1000 thanks to all of you for the Little birthdaygreeting

LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLark on Jul 13, 14 9:48 AM
I'm 64 and on level 25. I've noticed the earliest HOs had larger images and as we go on, they get smaller and smaller! My poor eyes...

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Jul 13, 14 10:01 AM
All though I am not quite 60 ..next year I am on level 31 and waiting oh so patiently ...right ....for the next update!!

Welcome to the MC forum Shirley

Happy Birthday bedste

Aaron 131384

adnerbfaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by adnerbfaye on Jul 13, 14 11:06 AM
Hi, I am almost 65. I love this game. Unfortunately (for me) I love it too much I think. I played the latest update in less than 4 hours because I had stockpiled so much money and supplies that I zipped right thru the characters' requests.

adnerbfaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by adnerbfaye on Jul 13, 14 11:10 AM
Oh, yeah, I guess I should also have said I am on level 31 and my friend ID is Adnerb 269690. I only have one friend but would like more.

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Jul 13, 14 11:24 AM
adnerbfaye wrote:Oh, yeah, I guess I should also have said I am on level 31 and my friend ID is Adnerb 269690. I only have one friend but would like more.

Hi adnerb!

You can send me a friend request and I will gladly accept!!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jul 13, 14 1:09 PM
A lot of us are seniors, and while the developer's team may be youngens, and not able to appreciate us, I have to say that the younger crowd is fickle, tend toward something new all the time, and not really loyal to much. That isn't new, they have always been quick to join in the newest fad, get bored quickly, and go on to the next one.

On the other hand, we seniors have been around the block a time or two, appreciate good value, and we will stick with something if we perceive it to be of continuing value to us. There were so many complaints about the bow figurine and six paws...not that we don't enjoy a challenge, many of us do, and feel a sense of accomplishment when we finish one...but what we didn't like about them was having to do those same difficult challenges, over and over again. We don't want the game dumbed down, and we are up to new, and various, challenges.

We also can understand the frustration of the developer's team when they put out an update and get a slew of complaints. Makes me wonder about their quality control though. Is anybody on their 'side' actually playing this game daily, like we are?

Obviously we are loyal...with all of the glitches this game has had, most of us are still here. Yep, we are vocal, but hey, we know that we have value, and we will be heard!

eta: 64 here

Edited on 07/13/2014 at 3:45:24 PM PST

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Jul 13, 14 1:53 PM
Very eloquently put WolfenRaindancer. You've got it all covered.

[Post New]by skydancer452 on Jul 13, 14 3:38 PM
Hi Shirley, I too am a member of the senior club. I am 62, my friend code is 46379 and I am on level 30. In my case I have too much free time on my hands and I play this game to pass the time. LOL. My social page is not working right since the last update but I will send you a friend request. I play as bb.

Edited on 07/13/2014 at 3:44:53 PM PST

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jul 13, 14 5:25 PM
bedste2 wrote:Dear Shirleygames.I sent you a friend request. My name is AASE and i am 61 today the 13 july.My id is 42936

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

ARIZONA

charlieisr
Clownfish
Clownfish
907 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jul 13, 14 8:03 PM
WELL SAID WOLFENDANCER. I AM GLAD TO SEE YOU HAVEN'T LOST YOU WAY WITH WORDS. I AM SO GLAD TO BE BACK AFTER TWO MONTHS FORCED LAY OFF. NO I HAVE TO GET BACK UP TO SPEED. ONE OF PROBLEMS I DON'T KNOW WHO I OWE SENIOR LASPE. [66] SO AS SOON AS I FIGURE OUT WHO IS STILL PLAYIG AMONG MY FRIENDS I WILL START OVER. 2MONTHS IS A LONG TIME FOR A SENIOR.

O CRAP I LIED. I STOPPED COUNTING SO LONG AGO I LOST TRACK. I AM 67 AND A HALF. I JUST DID THE MATH.

Edited on 07/14/2014 at 9:50:39 PM PST

Shirleygames
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Shirleygames on Jul 14, 14 7:49 AM
Thanks to all the seniors who answered my call. We certainly have a voice to be reckoned with in the gaming world. Developers take note there is a large community that want interesting and challenging games.

Go to: