gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Knew HOS and changed HOS

[Post New]by gerl2 on Jul 12, 14 1:28 PM
Seriously do they not know what a toothbrush looks like? (in the power mill)

Loving the knew graphics....but to stare at a screen for to long can cause epileptic seizures.

You have more older people playing this game why continue to make HOS harder to see and find?

Edited on 07/12/2014 at 1:40:28 PM PST

Armerige
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

Knew HOS and changed HOS

[Post New]by Armerige on Jul 12, 14 1:45 PM
gerl2 wrote:Seriously do they not know what a toothbrush looks like?

Loving the knew graphics....but to stare at a screen for to long can cause epileptic seizures.

You have more older people playing this game why continue to make HOS harder to see and find?

ROTFL - DITTO!

I used to think they missed their target market by a long shot. But now I think it was intentional - we are "entertainment" with all our whines for the young developers.

The stick gets me every time. And the pick - oh for goodness sake. I spent a minute looking for a guitar pick. only to discover it was a dental looking pick. Sure glad I don't go to that developer's dentist!

gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:Knew HOS and changed HOS

[Post New]by gerl2 on Jul 12, 14 1:55 PM
Not to mention the tooth

Hmmmm are they telling us old folks something

I didn't see a guitar pick, but a gold looking pick that is called a toothbrush. (maybe the devs with their money can use gold toothbrush picks thingys)

kittensnlace
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by kittensnlace on Jul 12, 14 2:58 PM
The pick got me too. It's kind of green handle thingy. I said way back when, sometime around March, that the developers should look at their demographics for this game. I figured that the target audience was probably around the 55 - 60 year old group and, for the most part, did not have the eyesight of the younger set. The nail and the tuning fork get me every time. I'm just glad I was able to get some higher scores before they made the changes. Now I'm lucky to get through the new scenes in under a minute and a half.

mizzelle
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by mizzelle on Jul 13, 14 8:40 AM
I just did the new updated Mirrors and yikes I can see what people mean, even as someone slightly younger (40s). It's really a challenge to distinguish which are clickable HO items and which are part of the scene. I was a little embarrassed how long it took me to get through it that first time. Beautiful graphics though.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 13, 14 9:13 AM
Level 31 changed HOS - Highlight to read: *Battle Pit*

Took me over 4 minutes to find all the items, the most difficult for me to find was the - Highlight to read: *Cotton Swab*

That HOS has made my number one most difficult and mirrors has moved down to number 2 most difficult.

Silver Hawk

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Jul 13, 14 9:23 AM
silver_hawk wrote:Level 31 changed HOS - Highlight to read: *Battle Pit*

Took me over 4 minutes to find all the items, the most difficult for me to find was the - Highlight to read: *Cotton Swab*

That HOS has made my number one most difficult and mirrors has moved down to number 2 most difficult.

Silver Hawk

That particular change has made the said area my no1 most difficult, the mirrors are a breeze in comparison, and I thought I hated the mirrors (not any more)

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Jul 13, 14 9:53 AM
This is where the magic wand comes in very handy, I do not like the new change of the battle pit. extremely hard to find stuff, I don't like to find. boring! So zap,zap a few to find then done.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Jul 13, 14 10:20 AM
sandy510 wrote:This is where the magic wand comes in very handy, I do not like the new change of the battle pit. extremely hard to find stuff, I don't like to find. boring! So zap,zap a few to find then done.

If only wands were infinite, I use them for the bar counter yuk, flies crawling over the lemon, fire fountain 'just boring' and the crocodile pit, I don't like that particular scene so I zap them away, but have to do them more and more often as wands are in short supply lol

gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by gerl2 on Jul 13, 14 10:47 AM
I used to save wands and crystal balls for needed coins, I just checked had 2 crystal balls and 5 wands. I am doing the same thing guppies56 and I can't stop myself.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Jul 13, 14 12:03 PM
gerl2 wrote:I used to save wands and crystal balls for needed coins, I just checked had 2 crystal balls and 5 wands. I am doing the same thing guppies56 and I can't stop myself.

I'm glad i'm not the only one gerl2, I used to have so many wands, as you say building them up to sell, but I guess familiarity breeds contempt and I positively hate those scenes now along with the new changed scene and I have no option but to play them grrrr

gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by gerl2 on Jul 13, 14 1:17 PM
I just noticed the mommy bird feeding the baby bird in the summer garden. That was so cute, sorry if this was posted before.

Go to: