Levels 21 & 22

[Post New]by buster374 on Jul 12, 14 2:53 PM
I can't get past the dragon. Do I have to rebuild every time? What are your suggestions for going faster.

Pixieydust
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:Levels 21 & 22

[Post New]by Pixieydust on Jul 18, 14 10:06 PM
Hi there!! going to be playing this tomorrow and I will see if I can give you some help!!

I played through once, but do not recall those two levels!

[Post New]by buster374 on Jul 19, 14 10:23 AM
Thanks. The dragon sets the food supplies on fire multiple times. This makes the workers scamper back to camp. I never have enough time. See if you can overcome. Good luck.

Pixieydust
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by Pixieydust on Jul 19, 14 2:54 PM
Level 21 I just made sure to

upgrade the camp first..
clear the log in front of steel works
pick berries
build sawmill
clear snowdrift
clear snowdrift in front of warehouse
cut down enough trees to build the farm house
I had one person up building the walls and tried to have one collecting and the other clearing the rocks and snowdrifts

you might want to try causal game guides dot com (all one word . instead of dot) I dont think you can link things here...I had to do it a couple of times...and they had the dragon one try I was hit 5 times in a minute and still cleared the three stars by the skin of the ticking clock!!

I am trying the next level now with the walkthrough, my time was horrid. You also might want to try youtube by searching the game with the word walkthrough, sometimes people post videos of them playing which is a massive help!!

I will be back! I am determined!! Rawr!!

[Post New]by buster374 on Jul 20, 14 3:30 PM
I did it!! Both levels 21 and 22. Thanks so much! Onward and upward!

Pixieydust
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by Pixieydust on Jul 20, 14 10:19 PM
I am so very glad!!

I am on level 37 now!! I love this game...I will play it again once I am done...perhaps on expert!

Please keep me posted!

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Sep 17, 14 3:55 PM
Pixieydust, Thanks!

Did level 21 finally in gold. It really helped to start with the log and steelworks. Whew!

Go to: