Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

I GOT AN EGG!!!!

[Post New]by Fishpole on Jul 12, 14 11:22 PM
Not just 'any' egg.....but the 'Phoenix' egg from the Wheel!
I couldn't believe it! Maybe my luck is changing.....the Wheel hasn't been very kind to me lately....I had just about given up on it.

Now.....I just have to 'earn' the 'gold' to craft the darn thing! And hopefully, it will eat all the bags of 'Unique' food that I have.

Well..back to the 'Castle'.....just had to share the good news with everyone!

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

Re:I GOT AN EGG!!!!

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jul 12, 14 11:36 PM
Congratulations!

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jul 13, 14 12:39 AM
Best Wishes to you and the new little one!

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Jul 13, 14 3:00 AM
Congratulations. Can you send some of that luck over to the UK lol

FionaN
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by FionaN on Jul 13, 14 3:49 AM
Congrats! I want one now. Like you not having much luck with obtaining eggs. I did get one gifted to me so I am a very happy and gratefully to it's donor.

Happy gaming to you all from a very sunny Scotland.

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Fishpole on Jul 13, 14 5:39 AM
Whoops! I'm afraid that I spoke to soon. Now that 'Cannot connect to Server' is a constant companion in my game play.

Frustrating as this is....it happens EVERY time I try to go into my 'Social Page'.
I can't list a 'Wish List'....it just won't come down...but the worst of it is that when I try to 'gift' someone...it takes the gift....then tells me that it can't connect, so I have no idea if the person I sent something to is receiving it or not, because I don't get
the usual 'Thank you' card that lets you know that your gift has been sent.
Also, I cannot list what I would like....'Cannot connect to Server' and my 'Wish List' is blank. Now, I'm afraid to send off inventory that will probably just end up in cyber space....helping no one!

Adding to this I'm finding that we seem to be doing VERY repetitive tasks. AGAIN!

They wore out the 'Bow Figurine' and 'Six Paws' and now it's the 'Binding Egg ' & ' Chained Chest'. You get two Avatars requesting your 'help' and they overlap. So you're going round and round to the same scenes to collect the items. This to me, at least if very boring!

There IS new areas opened up....why can't some of our 'Quests' take us there...in interests sake if nothing else.

The game has become sadly lacking in challenge and fun (at least for me). It's more tedious than anything.

I have played this game since this it's inception, put money into it to support the developers and for me this is unacceptable.

I have also found....new update...ha!...It's just the same old merry go round of the same old scenes.

When you think about it there really is nothing new....yes....some of the scenes have changed and the 'artwork' is superb but we seem to be stuck on the old scenes in order to 'craft' anything.

Anyway....I have enjoyed my time here in the 'Forum' but I do think that at this point a break is in order from this game until they can make a serious effort to make it 'Player Friendly'!

I want to play a game that is fun....and has some purpose to it. Not just a round robin of collecting 'things' that you 'hope' you will get to use.

I took advantage of the weekend sale on games....and picked up a couple of real interesting CE's (to me anyway), so despite winning this egg...which I would gladly gift to someone if that part of my game worked....I'm calling a hiatus here until they can get it together so that we can have a game that runs more smoothly.

Good Luck & Thank you for the 'Friendship'

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jul 13, 14 3:54 PM
CONGRATULATIONS
Hope it happens for you many times

MY BEST

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jul 16, 14 6:22 PM
Before I completely forget about this, I need to mention that I won three eggs on the wheel since this latest update. I won a turtle, tiger, and lemur egg. I hadn't planned on getting any more pets than the eight I already have and still don't know if I'll craft the turtle and lemur since it takes so much time and inventory but I did do the tiger since it was so easy. It didn't bring back a gold chest yet but it's only been one time so far. And now I don't have to try to get the achievements for the turtle and tiger eggs since I'd won them already! Getting all the achievements is not a goal for me so I'm happy to get any shortcuts I can.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 16, 14 8:01 PM
The tiger has been very good to me, I've gotten a number of gold chests from her. Especially nice since she only takes 5 food and I don't think was all that expensive to craft. Good luck with yours.

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Jul 16, 14 10:59 PM
My lil Tiger ( that looks amazingly like a dog!) has been VERY, VERY good to me....he is a great pet.."..and it doesn't seem to matter where you feed him either. It makes no diff on my IOS game.

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

I GOT AN EGG!!!!

[Post New]by kdreetz on Jul 16, 14 11:12 PM
Fishpole wrote:Not just 'any' egg.....but the 'Phoenix' egg from the Wheel!
I couldn't believe it! Maybe my luck is changing.....the Wheel hasn't been very kind to me lately....I had just about given up on it.

Now.....I just have to 'earn' the 'gold' to craft the darn thing! And hopefully, it will eat all the bags of 'Unique' food that I have.

Well..back to the 'Castle'.....just had to share the good news with everyone!

The Phoenix is my most gold giving pet BY FAR!!! Out of the 21 gold chests I have, he gave me 19 of them.

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Jul 16, 14 11:38 PM
Hey Fishpole,

Congrats on the egg but sorry to hear that you are leaving us for a while.

I hope that the Devs read these comments and note the frustration of loyal players like yourself, who have just been pushed too far.

Good luck with whatever you play

joylight57
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by joylight57 on Jul 17, 14 1:05 AM
Congrats on the egg! Maybe the dev. are feeling generous b/c I got an emerald egg today rolling dice - First time ever that an egg was a prize for shooting dice!

Go to: