bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 13, 14 12:29 AM
A thrilling new fantasy series from Boolat Games, makers of Timeless: The Forgotten Town and Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby.

The doctors have failed. Now your sister, the Queen, lies on her deathbed - you are her last hope! Rumor has it that a mystical cure exists in the faraway kingdom of Goldthorne... but no one dares to go there since the last king mysteriously vanished. Do you have the courage to face the unknown and save your sister? Find out as you soar high into a world of floating islands, talking cats, and magical dragons. But beware - sinister forces are watching you from the shadows in this exciting Hidden Object Adventure game.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jul 14, 14 3:42 AM
I did a beta on this and had no issues. It went on my "Games To Purchase" list. However when the CE came out, there were so many tech issues, I didn't bother. I am downloading the demo now, and hoping that those same issues are not in the SE because I had looked forward to playing this game.

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Jul 14, 14 3:05 PM
jennsmom wrote:I did a beta on this and had no issues. It went on my "Games To Purchase" list. However when the CE came out, there were so many tech issues, I didn't bother. I am downloading the demo now, and hoping that those same issues are not in the SE because I had looked forward to playing this game.
BEWARNED so may tech issues

Edited on 07/14/2014 at 3:05:48 PM PST

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jul 14, 14 6:23 PM
Janeypat wrote:
jennsmom wrote:I did a beta on this and had no issues. It went on my "Games To Purchase" list. However when the CE came out, there were so many tech issues, I didn't bother. I am downloading the demo now, and hoping that those same issues are not in the SE because I had looked forward to playing this game.
BEWARNED so may tech issues

So you've said about a gazillion times. However, I encountered no problems with the SE and happily played the whole thing, locking up the evil dragon and saving the kingdoms.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jul 15, 14 2:56 AM
No problems for me so far either. Janeypat is one frustrated fishie!

Go to: