hopfan
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Morphing clocks

[Post New]by hopfan on Jul 13, 14 1:14 AM
Are they outside only or will they appear inside rooms?

JoFin
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:Morphing clocks

[Post New]by JoFin on Jul 13, 14 1:52 PM
Check your guide, if needed, but, they are inside as well as outside.

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

[Post New]by Volauvent on Jul 20, 14 7:40 PM
The morphing clocks are not in every scene, only some scenes, and they take quite a while to appear. A bit annoying.

IT IS IMPORTANT to gather all 20 because you cannot go back to some areas to accumulate the ones you missed.

You will need all of them near the end of the bonus game. That's where I am now. I need them to unlock something and only have 16 out of 20 because I got tired of waiting for the morph. The missing four are in areas I cannot return to. Dunno exactly what happens now as I still have plenty to do before addressing the problem.

Edited on 07/20/2014 at 7:42:08 PM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 20, 14 8:31 PM
That kind of reminds me of when I first started playing adventure games and how often I would get killed, or make some other error that could not be corrected.....

One hopes that Casual Games leave some kind of "out" instead of what happens with video games and other more "hard core" gaming experiences.

It finally got me looking at the SG frequently so I would not have to play a game over if I didn't want to, and I STILL often miss something.....

so, a big thank you to all the kind devs who DO allow you to be able to get back and collect everything.

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Aug 6, 14 9:43 AM
The fourth clock in the street scene outside the music shop never appeared. I went back six times, could not get it. I've restarted this darn thing three times to get all the clocks, so guess it's time for another start!

Go to: