RED STONE TILES

[Post New]by Airelbell on Jul 13, 14 9:18 AM
I HAVE PUSHED THE TILES IN THE ORDER OF THE PAPAER. BUT CAN'T GET ANYWHERE . I MUST BE MISSING SOMETHING ANY HELP OUT THERE.

strehl
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:RED STONE TILES

[Post New]by strehl on Sep 26, 14 3:42 PM
I have tried front wards and backward and I can't get the tiles to open.

HELP

[Post New]by efrjatn on Nov 9, 14 1:39 PM
Hi,
I seem to be having the same problem can't get past the red stone tiles.

RED STONE TILES

[Post New]by Pamla22 on Apr 7, 15 4:16 PM
Airelbell wrote: I HAVE PUSHED THE TILES IN THE ORDER OF THE PAPAER. BUT CAN'T GET ANYWHERE . I MUST BE MISSING SOMETHING ANY HELP OUT THERE.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jul 1, 15 5:16 PM
I'm playing the demo for the first time now and am having the same problem with the tiles. Someone in another thread had the same problem and his hint button sent him to the statue head that's holding something in his hand. I tried that and found that I needed to get a rope from another area and once I did, I was able to lasso a picture that the statue was holding. Supposedly, it is this picture that the other person said he needed to place on the tiles and then it worked for him. Alas, when I placed the picture there, it still didn't work so I am still stuck. Why hasn't this been fixed yet? It's been a very long time.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jul 2, 15 8:04 AM
Well, this is confusing. I decided to demo the CE and see if I would be able to get passed the minigame of the colored tiles and I was! That's good news but I'm wondering why the CE works for me but not the SE. I have the exact same four items in the inventories of both games but the minigame of the colored tiles will not work in the SE. I do not want the CE and am disheartened that there are so many other problems in both versions from what I've read in the forums. And the worst thing is that NO UPDATES to EITHER version has been made and the games are almost TWO YEARS OLD now! I believe that contacting customer service now is futile since it seems that the developers deemed it not necessary to fix the many problems that both of these versions still have even after two years. I'm disappointed and obviously will not by buying either version of this game.

Go to: