Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

New HOP items - Possible Spoiler

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jul 14, 14 7:00 AM
I was just wondering if friends would ever gift you/me/us one of the new HOS items from the Cloud Pier area. They are red. When they are listed on your list would your friends assume that they don't have those items in stock?

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

Re:New HOP items - Possible Spoiler

[Post New]by guppies56 on Jul 14, 14 7:24 AM
I'd probably have to have a double take to see what it is, but yes i'd gift it if somebody needed it, (if that's what you mean)

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Jul 14, 14 7:30 AM
Have just checked my friend list and those items shown red are ones I don't have.

Is that what you mean?

Short of buying them to send it can't be done.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jul 14, 14 7:31 AM
I was being a bit silly Because items in our gift lists that are red means that you don't have them in inventory. Since those new items are red to begin with you might have to take that second look to make sure.

I have no doubts that the items would be gifted if needed. This is a generous membership.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Jul 14, 14 7:46 AM
Oh I follow what you're saying now, I hadn't even thought about that and it could cause a bit of confusion now you've come to mention it.......Sorry I hadn't quite understood what you meant.

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Jul 14, 14 1:48 PM
No items are completely, completely red, plus, the backgrounds on items on a wish list that you don't have are a different color.

On the other hand, the way some people complain about their eyesight in the HOS and the apparent advanced age of some members....

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jul 14, 14 3:04 PM
Yeppers, I was having a bit fun with the color red but I didn't seriously consider that they might be hard for some people to distinguish. It's very possible.

Go to: