lizamama
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Bonus Game - Crowbar etc Glitch

[Post New]by lizamama on Jul 14, 14 9:22 AM
There's a glitch in the bonus game. When I pick up items eg the dollar bill it takes me 2-3 times to get it and it will show 3/2 of dollar bills. Same goes for the poker chips and salamander. This did not affect my game though. The problem started when I had to use the crowbar to remove the lid from the barrel. It took me three times and at the end of that the lid was removed but my crowbar is missing. The game had registered and counted the number of times I had used the crowbar. So the next use of the crowbar was to open the fire box and I do not have a crowbar. I'm stuck. I do not want to restart the game again. I have a sneaking feeling I may have to delete my profile and restart the main game again. Aaaarrrgggh.

p/s replayed the main game and bonus game and again the bonus chapter gave me a problem. this time i managed to get past the demon but it took me three tries with the magic sickle to get 1 magic fungus and as with the crowbar it is now missing and i cannot collect the other fungus. STUCK STUCK STUCK

I DO NOT WANT TO KEEP REPLAYING THE MAIN GAME JUST TO UNLOCK THE BONUS CHAPTER.

Edited on 07/16/2014 at 3:31:16 AM PST

Go to: