Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Walkthru????

[Post New]by deader on Jul 14, 14 1:53 PM
Will there be one ?

Re:Walkthru????

[Post New]by lady_elzbet on Jul 15, 14 1:26 AM
If ever a game needed a walk-thru it is this one. I bought it spite of the fact you need a magnifying glass to find the webs and bugs, and you have to determine what webs and bugs need to be cleaned an which ones are just part of the scene for effect.
I have a camera I have no idea what to do with, a blow torch, some rust remover, a map on a napkin I am sure is for the maze but where are you able to actually look at it?
In some scenes the rubber duck needs to be cleaned and in others it is just part of the scene.
I have poison but no idea what it is for and really ahir clippers to remove weeds from a door!?
Thsi game needs a walk-thru and fast!

[Post New]by elizmiclette on Jul 15, 14 11:28 AM
I am absolutely stuck on the maze, when you get the napkin in your inventory and head to the maze, there is a box in the bottom right corner, but it makes absolutely no sense. I haven't figured out how to blow up dynamite either, the blowtorch won't interact with the dynamite. I hope a walkthrough comes fast because I've shut the game down due to frustration.!!

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 16, 14 6:33 AM
WARNING SPOILERS

Napkin - you don't do anything with it just read that it says "follow the hand print". Walk forward twice, look at the colour of the hand print in the photo bottom right in either blue or red, find the hand on the wall and walk in that direction.

Dynamite - the blow torch is not used here, further into the game you will receive a lighter.

Camera - used in the green house in a mini game to take a photo of flowers.

Ruster Remover - used on the hatch to the bunker

Poison - used when you are undergound

Hope that helps

Re:Walkthru???? PDF

[Post New]by redaphid on Jul 16, 14 12:13 PM
You can find a PDF walk-through here.

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 07/17/2014 at 11:33:19 AM PST

carolwooden
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by carolwooden on Jul 16, 14 2:47 PM
Go to YouTube. You will find lots of help there and actual demonstrations.

[Post New]by risquecakes on Jul 16, 14 6:14 PM
Daxadillion wrote:WARNING SPOILERS

Napkin - you don't do anything with it just read that it says "follow the hand print". Walk forward twice, look at the colour of the hand print in the photo bottom right in either blue or red, find the hand on the wall and walk in that direction.

Dynamite - the blow torch is not used here, further into the game you will receive a lighter.

Camera - used in the green house in a mini game to take a photo of flowers.

Ruster Remover - used on the hatch to the bunker

Poison - used when you are undergound

Hope that helps

[Post New]by gamecupcake on Jul 16, 14 9:36 PM
carolwooden wrote:Go to YouTube. You will find lots of help there and actual demonstrations.

I see one 8:54 demonstration. The rest are 50 second trailers and walkthroughs for another game with a similar title.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jul 17, 14 11:49 AM
Hi All,

Just a reminder: for security reasons we do not permit links to outside websites to be posted in the forums. This is described in the Forum Rules, specifically:

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

I apologize for the inconvenience. However, you are more than welcome to send the web address via private message.

Thank you for understanding.

bfgWendwater

star82601
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by star82601 on Aug 14, 14 6:03 PM
then if no one can give walkthrough help sites then why don't bfg have this walkthrough since we bought the game from you?

Go to: