meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

Change in drop rate?

[Post New]by meinaz on Jul 14, 14 4:28 PM
Anybody else notice a considerable change in the drop rate since the update. I was excited that things cost less energy, but not if it means that I am only going to get one star items. It is taking me much more time to get other items and has been almost impossible for me to get three star items. I have had the same quest for the past two days that requires two three star items and I haven't got any. I am hoping that by venting maybe it will change my luck around.

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

Re:Change in drop rate?

[Post New]by meinaz on Jul 14, 14 8:07 PM
I think it is just me. I finally got enough three star items. Now that I need one star items, I got 1 four star, 3 three star, and 1 one star in my last five tries. Luckily I can use the three star items to make cake. I am tired of making coffee to get energy.

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Jul 15, 14 7:27 AM
Meinaz, it is not just you. I have also noticed the drop rate especially on 3 star items has decreased a lot. We need so many of these to create many items. You'd think they'd drop more often.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jul 17, 14 1:47 PM
Hey Everyone,

It looks like the devs are working on changing the drop rate of items, and this change should be included in the next update.

Happy Gaming!

bfgVaiya

Go to: