I actually bought this but I think something went wrong?

[Post New]by lorikgator on Jul 14, 14 11:39 PM
I actually purchased the game despite the awful reviews because I thought it was clever and I actually somewhat enjoyed the difficulty of finding the items to add to your resale value (though they're truly hard to find in some scenes!) NOW my problem is that I've reached what I think is the end of the game and I enter the place where I think I should be taking a final action and instead it spits me out to the house entrance and doesn't allow me to click anything! I THINK it's perhaps something broken, but I'm wondering if anyone else has made it to the end and had the same experience. I can post more details but I don't want to create spoilers!

feegee
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:I actually bought this but I think something went wrong?

[Post New]by feegee on Jul 15, 14 6:40 PM
I used the blow torch on the poster/termites and up pops the "crooked/cheesy smiling" boss---in the front yard, tells me the house sold....shows a receipt and says I'll make more money next time......I was wondering if that was the end or did I do something wrong to end the game---as NONE of the questions were answered about the poltergeist or foundation---

[Post New]by lorikgator on Jul 16, 14 8:43 PM
That's exactly what happened to me, feegee! I now see there's something to use the camera on in a mini game in the greenhouse and I'm wondering if that's what I'm missing somehow? I'm going to check the walkthrough and see if I can figure this out!

[Post New]by lorikgator on Jul 16, 14 8:50 PM
Aaaaaand that had nothing to do with it - the camera and the greenhouse was just the clue I was missing to get through the forest... I'd managed it by trial and error. I GUESS what we're supposed to get at the end is that none of it was poltergeists or anything else - just termites. Definitely a confusing and anti-climactic ending!

feegee
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by feegee on Jul 17, 14 11:05 AM
Wow....What an ending?!....lorikgator, I think Imma play it once more before I delete it. I did the SAME thing trying to get to the forest!!The fact that it has no walk-thru and you have to put some thought and eyesight into it kinda made it worth while ..................I suppose.

Go to: