Agnes_2810
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Vanishing Gems

[Post New]by Agnes_2810 on Jul 16, 14 5:20 AM
Pahkina already wrote about this problem, but I thought, I open a new discussion. (There are a lot of zombie-answers in the other tread, and this is a veird problem, which deserves more attention. )

The gems vanish. I had 180, I didn't buy anything, I didn't click on anything, I didn't get a possibility to get something, and after finishing one scene, I had only 178.

Please, check it! Thank you! A.

Re:Vanishing Gems

[Post New]by Alceaa on Jul 16, 14 8:25 AM
I have the same feeling.
One thing is sure: if you "banish an anomaly" price in not only 200 coins as announced but it takes out 3 gems also.
Did not try it again since yesterday's update

Agnes_2810
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Agnes_2810 on Jul 16, 14 10:18 AM
I've just checked. Before the update it was OK. I still have a version on my PC, which I haven't updated yet, and there the "banishing" costs only 200 cions. On my laptop is the updated version: 200 coins + 3 gems. But maybe it depends on the scene or on the sort of anomaly.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jul 18, 14 9:44 AM
G'day.

I have spoken with the team and they are looking into why this may be happening for some users.

We will continue to investigate following yesterday's update and as we know more we'll keep you updated.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 18, 14 7:30 PM
Agnes, that is very strange. I have the latest updated version - the one that finally dealt with the Zombies - and I am still only paying 200 gold pieces.

It would be a bit of a cheek if they suddenly added 3 diamonds to the price of 200 gold to get rid of some weather pattern.

--- --- ---

Just wanted to add that it doesn't matter where you are or which weather pattern you want to get rid of, you only pay 200 gold for each. I just checked them all.

Edited on 07/18/2014 at 7:33:18 PM PST

[Post New]by firepolishedAB on Jul 22, 14 6:20 AM
add me to the "vanishing gems mystery"..........perhaps its something for
us to solve.

mine go down 3 at a time,right after clearing a negative affect.

fire

[Post New]by firepolishedAB on Jul 22, 14 2:39 PM
I will return to this game when you have a fix for this glitch.

Until then its too frustrating for me to play.

bye for now

fire

Go to: