thanks for the update

[Post New]by washingtonsue on Jul 16, 14 9:18 AM
While we are still waiting for new quests I have to say thank you for the improvements. Quicker energy filling time, better chances of getting relics in HOS and the occasional chest - awesome and the roulette wheel too. Hope we get some new quests soon. when the new quests come out please can I ask that you do not expect us to give so much of our hard earned goods away as quests it is pointless and very annoying. other wise this is my favourite free to play game.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

thanks for the update

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Jul 16, 14 10:14 AM
washingtonsue wrote:While we are still waiting for new quests I have to say thank you for the improvements. Quicker energy filling time, better chances of getting relics in HOS and the occasional chest - awesome and the roulette wheel too. Hope we get some new quests soon. when the new quests come out please can I ask that you do not expect us to give so much of our hard earned goods away as quests it is pointless and very annoying. other wise this is my favourite free to play game.

Are you sure your relics are counting? look in the tech issues thread, alot of us are complaining that they are indeed not counting. When you recieve these items, double check and make sure they are in your inventory.

Edited on 07/16/2014 at 10:15:05 AM PST

thanks for the update

[Post New]by TheSherlockian on Jul 16, 14 4:25 PM
washingtonsue wrote:...When the new quests come out please can I ask that you do not expect us to give so much of our hard earned goods away as quests it is pointless and very annoying...

I concur and cannot stress enough how annoying these particular objectives are. Actually, all of the "Help" missions are pointless and strangely random. I wish there were more story-related objectives connected to "helping your fellow agents".

Iris wants you to search the Alchemy Lab twice...
Damien wants you to bring him a relic piece from Cerberus...
The Inventor wants you to banish a Fawn...
Dr. Mensa wants you to summon Distortion...

There no rhyme or reason to it all except to give you something to do. Instead I wish these were more integrated with the main story. Believe me, I love RPGs and your run-of-the-mill fetch quests, but they need to feel at least somewhat relevant.

And when you ask me to give away items it took me 15 visits to stumble across, I'm even more perturbed about having to complete them. This is an excellent game with a plethora of potential. I'd like to keep playing and also watch the story grow with the gameplay.

Edited on 07/16/2014 at 4:27:00 PM PST

Re:thanks for the update

[Post New]by washingtonsue on Jul 17, 14 2:06 AM
With regard to missing relics; yes I am getting them in my inventory and have managed to stock pile quite a few collections. I have though noticed that when the relic is awarded and the collection pops up at the top of the screen I am always one number behind (I think) I am definitely getting far more relics that I did before if somewhat randomly. The other thing I forgot to mention is the reduction in energy use for playing HOS and for using the anomalies, much more reasonable use of energy.

Go to: