bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Build-a-lot World forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 16, 14 12:32 PM
Welcome to Build-a-lot World forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Build-a-lot World players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Build-a-lot World forum

[Post New]by gamesmygame on Sep 16, 14 2:10 PM
Hi there, can anyone give me a hint on level 37 of build-a-lot world? Been on it for days now and my brain's not coming up with any options

[Post New]by rrsmith on Jan 11, 15 1:08 PM
Hi! does anyone know how to pass level 32.

[Post New]by randythebuilder on Feb 26, 15 7:07 PM
I'm stuck on level 37 also. Do you have to destroy all your residentual homes?

theeggman
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by theeggman on Mar 21, 15 7:57 AM
When is the next update due?

theeggman
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by theeggman on Mar 31, 15 6:15 AM
gamesmygame wrote:Hi there, can anyone give me a hint on level 37 of build-a-lot world? Been on it for days now and my brain's not coming up with any options
Buy Cheapest property om Preium Lot Demolish Build Hotel and sell.
As properties come up buy. Try to build two hotels on preium lots Paint and Landscape and Inspect.Try to keep 2 million plus in account, keep buying as properties need repair demolish and build Light houses(6 needed) keep buying and demoilsh as necessary when you think you are ready to demolish do so to all houses and hotels. you should be left with 6 Light houses and one Nuclar ractor on a lot with no negative appeal. best of luck.

theeggman
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by theeggman on Mar 31, 15 6:34 AM
rrsmith wrote:Hi! does anyone know how to pass level 32.

On Vacent lot build a Victorian and sell once sold, offer double on(if not up for sale) Bunglow on Premium lot demolish buy one worker and build Hotel and up grade to max sould net you 100.000 plus as money increases buy materails 2500 a time and start building parks cheapest first Mini Golf then Picnic and as properties come up for sale on Premium lots buy try not to buy Hotel your funds should be increasing at a good pace so you should be able to offer double on the premium lots start with the cheapest demolish and build the 4 pools necessary

theeggman
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Level 44 Impossable to get World Goal

[Post New]by theeggman on Apr 1, 15 12:40 PM
Level 44 impossable to get world goal as Fire station is locked, they need to replace one of the others for a park with at leat 10% appeal

Edited on 04/01/2015 at 12:40:54 PM PST

Go to: