bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Post any Build-a-lot World technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jul 16, 14 12:34 PM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

kinsa
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Post any Build-a-lot World technical issues here only

[Post New]by kinsa on Aug 12, 14 2:03 PM
When I start the game, the map comes up and lands on the upper levels like 19. I can't move the map back to show level 1 so I can even start the game.

[Post New]by eswearingen on Aug 12, 14 3:56 PM
I am having the same issue. I can only get on to the lower levels if I QUICKLY click the level before the new level page comes up. There is also no way to go back without exiting the game. The Philippines map is the page that comes up for me. Please fix this bug ASAP.

If I am lucky enough to access a level, once I complete the level this same map comes up so I can not click on the following level.

Edited on 08/12/2014 at 4:00:13 PM PST

[Post New]by norton23 on Aug 12, 14 5:29 PM
I have gone through all the articles to troubleshoot as to why I cannot download this game and I am still coming up not being able to download it.

I have actually had a problem downloading any free to play game for months now.

I use a PC and I have made exceptions with my firewall. I have no problem downloading the games to buy. I only have problems with the free to play.

I get all the way to the 99% installed part and then the BF game console freezes and nothing happens. Everytime. I have read all articles pertaining to download issues and still cannot fix this.

I would love, love, love to play Build a lot world. Can you help?

[Post New]by camisinsanity on Aug 12, 14 11:07 PM
Not sure where to put this as its an in game bug. On level 44 it is impossible to complete the world goal. You can't have 5 tree lots with +100 appeal theirs nothing that gives positive appeal in the level and even building the refinery on designated spot as well as landscaping and painting houses its still not possible.

[Post New]by hitchhiker1 on Aug 13, 14 3:00 AM
I have 3 starred all stages but I couldn't figure out how to get the world goal on level 44 either. It does look like a bug to me.

Also, the little gnome figure doesn't appear at stages 71, 95 and 103. I have tried to sit there and wait for it it appear at its spawn points but it didn't show up even when the timer ran out.

[Post New]by Leafdancer on Aug 13, 14 7:38 AM
I was only up to level 18, redoing previous levels to get 45 stars, but now my screen immediately heads up to New Zealand and I can't scroll away. Love Build-a-lot games and this is driving me nuts!

[Post New]by camisinsanity on Aug 13, 14 9:43 AM
Level 59 is another bug. It's impossible to have 7 houses; a historical square; and 4 solar towers which is required for 200 power if they only give 50 each on top of +30 appeal. The maximum I've been able to get period is +15 with no other way possible. Please help with the bugs.

[Post New]by hitchhiker1 on Aug 13, 14 11:03 PM
camisinsanity wrote:Level 59 is another bug. It's impossible to have 7 houses; a historical square; and 4 solar towers which is required for 200 power if they only give 50 each on top of +30 appeal. The maximum I've been able to get period is +15 with no other way possible. Please help with the bugs.

No there's no bug at level 59. Tech center doubles your power so if you're building 4 solar towers you are doing it wrong.

As I mentioned above only the world goal of level 44 and the 3 gnomes listed are not obtainable.

Edited on 08/14/2014 at 7:19:04 AM PST

[Post New]by camisinsanity on Aug 14, 14 6:56 AM
Thank you got it!

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Aug 14, 14 2:53 PM
Hey thanks for clearing that up hitchhiker1! That really helps.

If anyone else feels they're having a technical issue with the game that cant be solved here in the forums, feel free to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps would be happy to look further into that for you.

bfgWendwater

zuix
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by zuix on Aug 17, 14 1:42 AM
any chance you'll actually look over in the "reviews" thread and actually respond? I ask that question here because you usually answer people here promptly.

JayceeAZ64
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by JayceeAZ64 on Aug 17, 14 9:30 AM
Every time I play this game my computer shuts down. It doesn't happen with any other game from BFG or games on any other platform. Just this game.

[Post New]by garypierson on Aug 24, 14 6:09 PM
camisinsanity wrote:Level 59 is another bug. It's impossible to have 7 houses; a historical square; and 4 solar towers which is required for 200 power if they only give 50 each on top of +30 appeal. The maximum I've been able to get period is +15 with no other way possible. Please help with the bugs.

[Post New]by garypierson on Aug 24, 14 6:11 PM
BUILD THE POWER NEXT TO A PARK THEN BUILD, BUT PUT THE POWER NEXT TO A PARK AT THE OTHER END,,THE MIDDLE ROW

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Aug 25, 14 8:11 PM
I had an issue with the game save. I was on level 13 and the power went out. When I went to start the game a message came up and said something like the game data was reset because of corrupt data, I lost all the stars but 3.

[Post New]by zazzaz on Aug 29, 14 12:44 PM
kinsa wrote:When I start the game, the map comes up and lands on the upper levels like 19. I can't move the map back to show level 1 so I can even start the game.

have a similar problem: now at level 59, but i cannot move the map to the left to land on the next level. i tried uninstalling and re-installing but since the data are not erased, it does not work.

please, send tech help. thanx/

Level 44 AAAHHHH

[Post New]by wyndsong on Oct 4, 14 11:20 AM
I have tried everything possible to get the world goal on level 44 but it is NOT possible. You cannot get more than +10 on any property - therefore you NEED 10 houses BUT there are not 15 properties sooooo how can one get 5 tree lots AND +100 without 10 houses?

[Post New]by goloxx1 on Oct 5, 14 8:43 AM
oKay okay I get it this is for technical issues only,,,What about developer issues. I am having the same problem with obtaining the world goal on level 44 as several other people and no one seems to respond with a workable solution in tips form. I am going out on a limb here to tell you there is an issue with the development of this level. Please look into this and respond appropriately. Just tell all of us if it is possible or not. I am telling you the world goal is not obtainable. You can not have 5 tree lots with that high of rent and appeal. you must build 2 additional houses to obtain appeal level thus leaving only 3 tree lots

[Post New]by Maetel_GE999 on Oct 14, 14 7:49 AM
In 'Full Screen', my cursor is invisible: making it difficult to untick the "Full Screen" option on the 'Options' window.

Go to: