kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by kdreetz on Jul 16, 14 3:13 PM
If the developers were reading this forum right now, and you could give one piece of feedback or make one request, what would it be?

Mine is to be able to gift more than 5 friends per day. Either raise the number, or take the approach like the dice table (every 12 hours) or the Airship (4 hours).

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 16, 14 3:18 PM
Either make a working find path or remove the countdown timers on the Daily Quests.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jul 16, 14 3:22 PM
Fix the technical problems some of us have had, and continue to have with the social page!!!

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on Jul 16, 14 3:27 PM
Let us finally use the gift boxes we had since the beginning of the game and let us gift friends a box with more than one item in it!!

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Jul 16, 14 4:01 PM
Make the pet medallions giftable. I need 350 of them to craft the turtle, and I have struggled my way to 89 so far. I rarely get to do many daily quests because I work all day. It would be great if friends who had already crafted all the pets could gift these as they don't need them for anything else.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 16, 14 5:00 PM
The most important thing for me would be to make the Find Path work for the Daily Quests. The game is SO BORING between updates when there are no quests (that work).

Dmack04
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Dmack04 on Jul 16, 14 5:34 PM
Increase the number of people you can gift per day (would like to see this at 20).

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 16, 14 5:45 PM
Have a sale for PC! We've been debugging this thing for 6+ months, the least we're due is a sale, especially since IOS has had at least 2 already.

chingchangcat
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by chingchangcat on Jul 16, 14 5:46 PM
My wish(es) would be to not play the same HOS scenes over and over and over to get the required items to complete a craft or a quest. The pursuit of items from the gaming table, the banners and the belfry seems endless! Throw in the daily quest requiring different items from the same scenes....ack! Gee...drop a pet medallion now and then from a regular search... Oh, and one more incentive that would be nice...get rid of the 'x' and drop something useful when rewarding us for crafting. I have yet to be rewarded with anything other than coin (ok, I do appreciate that), common stamp, wand or crystal ball. I know the devs need to make this 'free' game profitable, but loosen up just a little bit!

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Jul 16, 14 8:48 PM
My wish would be that future scenes would use some of the hundreds of useless items I have in my inventory that I've gotten from HOS scenes. I counted more than 37 rewards from HOS scenes that number 75 and above in my inventory. We continue to use mostly the same ones for all of the quests. What good is a hundred vampire hands or cannonballs doing in my inventory? I seem to get a 3 to 1 ratio of items I don't need against the ones that are actively being used in quests and crafting. And the ones I do need seem to be needed in multiple quests so I have to continue visiting the same scenes over and over again. I have noticed that the items we need most often are from the Mosiac scene (diamond and grasping handles).

I was really disappointed in the fact that the newest update only had 2 days of play before I couldn't proceed again. BUT...the artwork is gorgeous in all of the new scenes and the plot is thickening!!!

I still love this game but I'm not going to go into it more than once a day and make 1 round of all of the areas. I've got to give my arm and eyes a rest.

Armerige
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Armerige on Jul 16, 14 8:55 PM
Unlimited gifting - our inventory - our choice of how often to whom we gift within 24 hours. My wish list changes 2-4 times in any given day. And we should be able to loan, give or trade coins and diamonds.

The ability to in game PM those on friend list for "are you still playing" etc. or at the very least a tag at their name in friend list column "last played on such and such day" The bubble is already there to show they have wishes maybe it would be easy to go active. It could be character count driven to prevent chatting.

The darn paths need to work with or without quest, period! Especially for that blood lotus! What am I to do with 54 skulls from the binding egg!!!!

A way to clear out the delete friends section, with a popup that ask do we really want to add this friend because of being previously deleted if we try to add that friend back.

I don't know coding at all but these seem like easy addition/fixes to me.

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Jul 16, 14 10:51 PM
Wow....it is kind of hard to nail down one......but if it is only one I would say stop making us pay ridiculous coinage for HOS to be opened up only to gather hundred of items that are never ever used! We cannot give them away, they are only worth 15$..... I cannot remember using many, like those creepy hacked off green hand in crafting at all!
This is assuming the game works like it should with all techno problems taken care of.

OH. By the way, I figured out where MY Unique, brown, marks have been...they are tucked in the scenes where there is no list and it is such a drag to start and restart etc etc so I have been ad voiding them, they must be hidden in there and if I can ever get it to work, my mark/tickets will fall!!! Just my theory!

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Jul 17, 14 2:20 AM
I am torn between making the eggs more easily available, being able to gift more than the restrictive 5 friends and making the wheel give out more than stamps and wands - which is all I seem to get

LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLark on Jul 17, 14 5:41 AM
My wish(es) would be to not play the same HOS scenes over and over and over to get the required items to complete a craft or a quest. The pursuit of items from the gaming table, the banners and the belfry seems endless! Throw in the daily quest requiring different items from the same scenes....ack!

and
if it is only one I would say stop making us pay ridiculous coinage for HOS to be opened up only to gather hundred of items that are never ever used! We cannot give them away, they are only worth 15$

Yep. Total agreement!

I would also like to see the Daily Quest "find" path fixed so it works properly and you get what you're looking for. That's a biggie. Another peeve is the Xs on the Crafting Wheel, along with the items you never win. Totally rigged.

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Jul 17, 14 5:42 AM
I guess mine would be more to do in the other lands like the gaming table, or wheel, only something different.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Jul 17, 14 5:52 AM
Fixing the Social Page so that we can delete those players in our declined list and find a way to make the page work better. Running a close second would be fixing the find paths for the daily quests and giving out decent prizes on the crafting wheel.....all things we have been asking for for MONTHS now!!!

memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by memagirl on Jul 17, 14 6:02 AM
to gift 2 gift boxes a day with 5 iterms from your inventory to friend like a suprise gift .

2nd. something on the crafting wheel. Like a stop button maybe

Edited on 07/17/2014 at 6:06:05 AM PST

bedste2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bedste2 on Jul 17, 14 6:08 AM
Get the eggs more easily aviable and let us being able to gift more than 5 friends every day.

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Jul 17, 14 6:08 AM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:Fix the technical problems some of us have had, and continue to have with the social page!!!

I am 100% behind you on that one...Still 0 Friends,0 Invites and 0 Declined,also has a blank wish list and gifts...

My wish would be for them to take out those nasty red X's from the crafting wheel!

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jul 17, 14 7:37 AM
I echo everyone's sentiments here and especially the ones regarding fixing the crafting wheel to either give us things other than the same four or so items OR removing the red x's completely. I think it's insulting to even have them there. I'd also like them to have us be able to delete friends without their names filling up the bottom portion of our friends list. Leave our names on the bottom of THEIR lists (those we've deleted) so that they know they've been removed from ours. That way they can remove our names knowing they won't be receiving any more gifts from us.

When gifting friends, I'd like to be able to see how many of their wanted items I have in inventory when I mouse over their items. It's a pain to have to remember what the item looks like so that I can look for it in my inventory (especially when I can't remember what it's called) to see if I have more than one to spare. By just hovering the mouse over their wish items, it would be nice if it could display how many of that item I have on hand to give out. I wonder if this is possible to do.

Go to: