The reason my tiles won't layer right.

[Post New]by hair_teeth_iball on Jul 16, 14 4:49 PM
. . ....aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAH! KaWHAM!!!
(Visual: Mushroom cloud hovers above as mansion and entire contents of grounds levitate and then crash down higgledy-piggledy.)
"OOF! Rawr!" Schwing, shing, shing, shang!!! "Slicable!"
"OW, really? Whadda ya call THAT?"
"It's my Gensu Thunder attack. Pretty cool, huh?" Wiggle . . .
"Piff. More like Colliding Meteor, if you ask me." Wriggle . . .
"Hey, that's pretty good, Con." Prance . . .
"Wasn't a complement; I think you left a crater."
"Collapsed star . . ."
"Nooo, not quite the same ring to it." Wiggle, wriggle . . .
"Nay, down here, you're standin' on me, and why are you dancing around like that?"
"Oh, hey, Lep. Well, you know, the skirts riding up, the bosoms are hanging low and . . . (adjust) crooked. At least I'm not fighting a wig, too. . . "
"And you need a shave. From down here, you look like a wooly mammoth in go-go boots . . . which just crushed my gall bladder."
"So, where'd you get the pig sticker?"
"Hey, neat isn't it? It a +42 3/5 armor piercing self buckling swash sword. I stol . . . found it, while getting rowdy on Ming's roof, piercing the armor of an ex swashbuckler. There were some cool boots there, too, but I like these better. Ok, you guys wait here while I go back up and try this again. Hmm, Colliding Gensu Thunder Meteor attack . . . YEAH!"
"C'mon Lep, Lets go see if we can cadge some soup offa Ming."

N.B. To my knowledge, there is no such thing as a swash sword, buckling or not, but it sounds good.
N.B. Six inch, spike-heeled, thigh-high, platform boots of excessive speed with stainless-steel shin guards provided courtesy of Lamborghooni Novelties.

Edited on 07/16/2014 at 6:13:00 PM PST

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

Re:The reason my tiles won't layer right.

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Jul 16, 14 5:20 PM
Ah! That's reassuring then! I thought maybe the Nac Mac Feegles had invaded DM.

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Jul 16, 14 5:56 PM

[Post New]by mywildirishrose on Jul 16, 14 6:30 PM
At it again toomuch????

Pour one for me too.

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Jul 16, 14 6:36 PM
No, levitating at my manor, but twice the brush tried to grow up in the cleared area.. All my placed items stayed where they were, but the brush grew around them and over them, and I had two greenhouses.. The one I moved to a different spot, and the one still entangled in the brush in it's original spot.. Click & drag a few times and it all cleared down again.. Second time, I did get a picture of an area of it before it cleared down..

[Post New]by mywildirishrose on Jul 16, 14 6:40 PM
Sounds like someone else has been sipping a few!

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Jul 17, 14 7:42 AM
Of course I understood nothing as always, but that "cling" between two glasses drew my attention!!!

Cheers!!!

[Post New]by LadySparkle55 on Jul 17, 14 9:45 AM
Theorem wrote:Of course I understood nothing as always, but that "cling" between two glasses drew my attention!!!

Cheers!!!

HAHAHA!! And I thought it was just me. I read these posts and I go "Huh?" ~ To Self: You should be able to figure this out. Maybe there's a piece missing. ~

[Post New]by hair_teeth_iball on Jul 17, 14 10:09 AM
Sorry.
I've been two timing DM with an ARPG (action role playing game, for those who don't know). In a fit of silliness I wondered what would happen if I practiced some of the game maneuvers at the mansion. The results of my, not small, self impacting with the grounds made a mess of the tiles, explaining why they don't overlap correctly and some of the walkers disappear beneath them.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Jul 17, 14 12:55 PM
ok when did everybody start using mandarin as their language

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Jul 17, 14 1:05 PM
I thought it was me!! :-) I feel relieved now, thanks!!! :-D

Go to: