pmoldy
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

4 books needed

[Post New]by pmoldy on Jul 16, 14 5:12 PM
I am trying to get all 4 books to put on the shelves where the owls are before I can get the ladder to cross the bridge. But I can not find the 4th book. Can someone assist me?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:4 books needed

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 16, 14 10:58 PM
Hi there,
Have you shot the book out of the bubble? That was the last one I found.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jul 17, 14 4:33 AM
Hi,

Same here for me as DragonLadyOz.

Go back one scene and you'll see a floating bubble. The book is in there. You'll need to combine two items to shoot it down.

[Post New]by chezmah on Aug 14, 14 6:31 AM
I am having the same problem !
But i did shoot down the bubble and got the book ... but it tells me i need more !
PLEASE HELP me !!!! I'm stuck !!! on island 4
Thanks
chezmah

medic1960
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by medic1960 on Aug 16, 14 5:48 AM
Shoot it down with what? All I have in inventory is an axe. I've been backwards and forwards and clicking on everything but nothing! In desperation I even spent some time just clicking on the bubbles.

Gerry

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Aug 16, 14 6:00 PM
medic1960 wrote:Shoot it down with what? All I have in inventory is an axe. I've been backwards and forwards and clicking on everything but nothing! In desperation I even spent some time just clicking on the bubbles.

Gerry

You shoot it down with a slingshot and pearls. Can't remember where I found the slingshot, but you need to use that axe you have in your hands on Beatrice's box to open it. You will get a HOP scene that will give you the pearls. You can also use the axe on the foot of the statue as well to find something else. There are only 3 or 4 scenes here. Sounds like some hot spot hunting is in order and you will find the slingshot too. Don't click as much as drag the cursor around until it changes into something. Good luck!

dee127
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by dee127 on Oct 27, 14 1:44 PM
I still have only the axe and cannot find the book(s). I don't remember how many books I put on the shelf, but apparently need at least one more. I have tried everything Got bubble/book and statue's feet.. I just cannot find the last book ! I'm so frustrated !! Can anyone please help? Perhaps my game is faulty?

Edited on 10/28/2014 at 1:29:04 PM PST

Go to: