bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Re:Welcome to Jewelleria forum

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jul 19, 08 6:18 PM
Hi amee6730! I'm sorry to hear you are having troubles with elements of Jewelleria. I was able to complete the game myself, so perhaps there is an issue with your setup or your game file. I would suggest contacting our Customer Support folks and explaining the issues you are encountering. They are great people, and I'm sure they can do something for you. Good luck!

Happy gaming!

ynyse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

AYUDA

[Post New]by ynyse on Sep 5, 08 9:12 PM
Estoy encantada con este juego. Pero tiene un pequeño problema. No me da la opción de repetir ningún nivel después de haber pasado por el. Y para mi eso es importante, ya que si no logré conseguir el máximo, me gusta intentarlo de nuevo y ganar mas puntos la segunda o tercera vez.

Hay alguna manera de hacerlo? ¿Como?
Gracias

English:
I am enchanted with this game. But it has a small problem. It does not give the option me to repeat no level after to have happened through.
And for my that it is important, since if I did not manage to obtain the maximum, I it likes to try it and to gain but points again the second or third time.
There is some way to do it? Like?
Thanks!!

ynyse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ynyse on Sep 9, 08 8:05 PM

JEWELLERIA

Estoy encantada con este juego. Pero tiene un pequeño problema. No me da la opción de repetir ningún nivel después de haber pasado por el. Y para mi eso es importante, ya que si no logré conseguir el máximo, me gusta intentarlo de nuevo y ganar mas puntos la segunda o tercera vez.

Hay alguna manera de hacerlo? ¿Como?
Gracias

English:
I am enchanted with this game. But it has a small problem. It does not give the option me to repeat no level after to have happened through.
And for my that it is important, since if I did not manage to obtain the maximum, I it likes to try it and to gain but points again the second or third time.
There is some way to do it? Like?
Thanks!!

p.d. any tips for level 51 and 52
Plisss

ynyse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

help

[Post New]by ynyse on Sep 16, 08 12:47 PM
No puedo con el nivel 54 ¿algun tip para lograrlo? Lo he intentado de muchas maneras, y el 51 y 52 no pude llegar al nivel experto

Algun tip? please

[Post New]by cristorocafirme on Jul 19, 10 7:30 PM
hello, i bought this game about 2 weeks ago and I am stuck at lvl 20 going all over again, i unistalled the game i installed it again about 4 or 5 time, i can't delete the user to start a new game....why? someone helped me because i don't want to think this game is a waste of money

[Post New]by wumbi1 on Sep 8, 10 8:01 PM
Stuck on level 13 can buy upgrades at level 13 but when i play next level the upgrades disappear and im back in level 13 again. Help.

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by gtagta on Mar 7, 12 11:17 AM
Please, when an order balloon has yellow question marks, it seems to mean serve the item from middle desk [you bought] [like cake mania serving dish\

Correct?

Multiple jewels: get the big jewel first before getting the surrouding jewels is the best way.

Correct?

Thx!

bmgj8
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by bmgj8 on May 16, 14 6:36 PM
yes, when it recommends an item to buy, does a player really have to buy the item?

Go to: