SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:clock hands

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 18, 14 12:30 AM
Do you mean the clock hands way at the start of the game? Or the ones you got out of the drain with the magnet?

In any case, neither clock needs to be wound, as far as I can remember. The first clock you can't set until you've seen the time on the statue pedestal outside - you need to clean it with the brush to reveal the time.

Later on in the game you need to open a gate by putting clock hands and a gear on the mechanism. Nothing else is required, just those two pieces.

laeuffer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by laeuffer on Jan 11, 15 7:03 AM
Can somebody please help me before I go insane. There are no clock hands in the drain and also the clock above the door has a red feather on it (Why). Have got the magnet but when I put it above the drain nothing happens cannot put the clock hands on the gate to get through to the next part of the game. Please help

laeuffer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by laeuffer on Jan 12, 15 1:15 AM
IT IS OK. I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER TO THIS. COULD NOT GET THE DART OUT. BUT HAVE MANAGED TO DO IT. THANK YOU.

[Post New]by anca13 on Apr 29, 15 10:59 AM
The former member, who found the solution, did not tell anyone how he/she was able to get the clock hands out of the grate with a magnet. I did not manage at first, but then I finally managed.

This is how I did it.

In Windows 7 - I went to "C" drive> Program Files (x86)>Shadow Wolf Mysteries - Under the Crimson Moon Collectors Edition>Opened Folder>Double Clicked on LaunchGame.bfg.
Then Game started normally.

Both things worked including getting the dart.

Hope this helped somebody else.

Go to: