muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

How To Make More Gold

[Post New]by muttmom on Jul 17, 14 6:32 AM
I am still new to this game. Are there any ways to make more gold? I'm sorry but I don't really care to search through all the old posts. Can someone please just let me know.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:How To Make More Gold

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jul 17, 14 6:35 AM
In the beginning and without an event (which you'd make collections you could turn into gold) it's pretty difficult. Plus the gold auctions are currently disabled.

Try checking your achievement page, there may be tasks you can complete in there that will give some gold here and there.

Edited on 07/17/2014 at 6:37:35 AM PST

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Jul 17, 14 6:36 AM
wait for the next update and hope.

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Jul 17, 14 7:55 AM
Levelling up gives you 3 gold bars.
You can also win gold bars on the slot machines.

gleamrob
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by gleamrob on Jul 17, 14 10:14 AM
I still have nearly a million and a half bars of gold. Remember to contact me for them when the auction glitch for special collectibles is fixed. The only thing that worries me is that big fish said it would be fixed in the next update. Does that mean September!?

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 17, 14 10:26 AM
gleamrob wrote:I still have nearly a million and a half bars of gold. Remember to contact me for them when the auction glitch for special collectibles is fixed. The only thing that worries me is that big fish said it would be fixed in the next update. Does that mean September!?

I think the September update is a content update (more quests, perhaps a special event).

An update to allow the buying and selling of special collectibles could be considered an update to fix bugs and glitches and therefore could be issued before the planned content update.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jul 17, 14 10:41 AM
Dirk_Tee wrote:Levelling up gives you 3 gold bars.
You can also win gold bars on the slot machines.

Ah, good point. I forgot all about the slots!

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jul 17, 14 11:04 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your posts explaining how to obtain gold in the game.

We are expecting to see more content in a future update to the game (which should net you some more gold ). We will definitely post here in the forums as soon as we have more information from the developer.

We appreciate your patience!

bfgWendwater

Go to: