goblet for lava

[Post New]by sylrae on Jul 17, 14 11:36 AM
where do I find this cup or goblet to collect the lava?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:goblet for lava

[Post New]by burf90 on Jul 17, 14 7:35 PM
I'm pretty sure you get it in a hidden object scene.

goran_LGC
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by goran_LGC on Jul 18, 14 2:44 AM
You need to get to the dragon's stomach (from levitating bridge down through the mouth and past the membrane)

There you will find a strange creature guarding its nest which contains the cup

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Jul 26, 14 7:42 PM
I got down there and had a mini magnifying glass, can see goblet, cannot touch. No help from hint, click random, nada!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 27, 14 8:12 AM
fatandfrumpy wrote:I got down there and had a mini magnifying glass, can see goblet, cannot touch. No help from hint, click random, nada!

The 1st time that I went to the Dragon's Stomach, Annabel commented that there was a Strange Creature who seemed to love Turquoise. The Monster looked like a periscope with an eyeball & swam to the back of the pool but I couldn't touch anything in the pool.

Later in a HOP, I found some Turquoise Crystals & threw them in the Dragon's Stomach to distract the Strange Creature so I could get the Stone Goblet.

HTH

[Post New]by chelseaobie on Jul 30, 14 5:07 PM
what do you do with the goblet of lava

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jul 30, 14 9:48 PM
It's not readily apparently, but you can walk past the lava door and up the path beyond. There you'll find a large nest. Use the lava to clean up the clutter there.

[Post New]by simplyauburn13 on Aug 20, 14 9:51 AM
hi Ive got a metoer cup a stone ring and a long bone, where is the goblet and the lava have tried every location and no joy,doing my head in!!!!! please someone help!!!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 20, 14 5:21 PM
simplyauburn13 wrote:hi Ive got a metoer cup a stone ring and a long bone, where is the goblet and the lava have tried every location and no joy,doing my head in!!!!! please someone help!!!

Check "My Walkthrough" listed above the Tech Issues thread.

You need to place the Stone Ring on the hand on the door of the Volcano Entrance. I think, the door opens enough to allow lava flow. Then, you can fill the Meteor Cup in the lava.

HTH

[Post New]by simplyauburn13 on Aug 29, 14 8:56 AM
thanx mate that was really helpful have gone on to finish the game ,cheers

Go to: