Happy thougths thread

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

Happy thougths thread

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 17, 14 9:14 PM
I was thinking we are in need of a thread that's just about people getting to be happy about every monster they manage to get so that we'd get inspired and encouraged that good things do happen in this game even if it takes a long time sometimes. So just write the monster that you finally got whichever monster it is that you are happy about and every time you manage to get one you wanted post it here.

I'm gonna start:

I got a Shugajo on Shugabush Island, yei!!! And I have a Ghatz and a Grumpyre on Ethereal finally, yei!!! They are making other Ghatzs and Grumpyres and not a Whisp but I don't care because I'm happy I have at least them, wohooo!!!!

Now come on people, lets put some happy thoughts out there!

Edited on 07/26/2014 at 12:38:47 PM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

Re:Happy thougths thread

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 17, 14 9:52 PM
Right after I wrote this I went to see my first set of MSM islands and BOOM, I got a Hoola on Air!!! Yei yei yei! I did a little dance I think

I thought maybe we could write other acchievements we're happy about here, too, like getting a castle finally done, or getting monsters on level 15 and on Gold Island, or whatever it is that you feel you've accomplished.

So, I've only got one more upgrade to do with the castle on Ethereal Island and it will be finished, then there's just Earth Islands castle and I'm done, so yippee!!

And I got 6 monsters on Gold Island, yes!!!

I only need Shugabuzz and Shugabeats on Shugabush Island and then I have all of the Shugabush family monsters, yippee!!!

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 17, 14 10:41 PM
This Hoola is my very first seasonal monster ever on any of my islands so I'm over the moon!!!

duhpuck
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by duhpuck on Jul 18, 14 12:17 AM
I got a Reebro really quick and didn't full appreciate it. Then I waited a month and finally got a Ghazt, and I'll just be all smiles if I manage to score a Hoola before the season's over.

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Jul 18, 14 6:37 AM
YAY go, go, go, go, you guys.

I just placed my first Hoola on Air & another one in nursery. YIPPEE!
I love her soooo much.

Still trying for one on Earth.

Thank you for this great Happy thoughts thread.

Edited on 07/18/2014 at 6:38:08 AM PST

chingchangcat
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by chingchangcat on Jul 18, 14 4:30 PM
Thank you for reminding me to be happy about...

...my simply wonderful Hulas! Bought one for Earth 'cuz I couldn't wait and bred one right away on Air. Sweet and sassy and sounds fantastic on both islands!

...the terrific tropical decor on Earth Island! Exceeded my expectations by far!

...the Ethereal monsters I DO have! Ok, I am and will continue to be miffed until the Ghazt makes an appearance (if ever! ), but my Ethereal Island is indeed one of my happy places !

Great gaming to all!

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 10:17 AM
I'm happy for my Gold Island becoming populated And it sounds beautiful! And I'm happy for my Hoola, she sounds cute on Air. And I'm happy for having a LOOOOT of Ghatzs and Grumpyres on Ethereal since the parents keep on making more of them. I'm certain they will soon get together and make me my first Whisp!!! When I'll get her I will be over the moon

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 7:57 PM
I'm so happy I have to write here again:
One of my island has gotten 18 likes, yeah!!! Doesn't sound like much but for me it's a lot especially since I play on PC and can't make friend-code-requests to other players.

I have an egg hatching on Shugabush Island and I'm hopeful that it's going to be Shugabuzz, one of the two Shugas I'm still missing on the island... can't wait!

I just finished my castle on Ethereal Island with 30 diamonds, wohoo! Now I only have one castle left to upgrade and that's on Earth Island. Sunny side up, fishies, sunny side up!!!

goldenrodfarm
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by goldenrodfarm on Jul 21, 14 1:00 PM
Happy, happy happy, got a hoola hatching on earth, yay yay yay! Also two on air but they were easy compared to earth.

wrenbird
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
402 Posts

[Post New]by wrenbird on Jul 21, 14 1:24 PM
I have all available monsters and love them all, but I especially love my three little Blabbits! I started playing MSM September 9, 2013 and waited for what seemed like forever for them to become available, so I am just so happy to see them every day.
Adorable!

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 22, 14 11:36 AM
Hi Wrenbird!!! I haven't seen your Blabbits and love them anyway! I just happen to be Blabbitfan but that has nothing to do with the fact that I love Blabbits.... haahaa, I couldn't even say that with a straight face, of course I'm called Blabbitfan because I desperately want one, no, not one but TWENTY!!! It's freaking July and it will take forever before I'll get even one so meanwhile I'm loving other people's Blabbits You so lucky, me so gealous, you also have island 4 on top list, me a fan, me so happy for you!!!!

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 22, 14 1:31 PM
Oh I forgot to mention I got 1 or 2 likes on the rest of my Plant Islands I have on my other accounts, I'm so happy because I just started those islands and already somebody thinks they are likeable. And on one of those Plants I got both of the Shugabushes I wanted to get and now it's starting to sound exactly like I wanted it to

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jul 22, 14 3:15 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm glad to see you're all having such a good time in the game! I, myself, had to save up my gems to get Hoola, but I've been doing pretty well with populating Gold Island lately

Happy Gaming!

bfgVaiya

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 23, 14 9:37 AM
Just got another one on Gold, yes! On my other accounts I got two more necessary Shugabushes and the Entbrat I had tried to create for a while, also the Deedge that took me a while to be born. On one set of MSM islands I have about 44 gems and counting, I'm saving up for either the Hoola if I can't breed her there or for an Ethereal which will take me a lot longer to get but might be necessary if one of them proves to be hard to breed like in my first set of islands. Also I got some positive feedback from couple of people about the post on "Beginners Guide to MSM" and it made me happy to be of assistence. Also someone noticed two big errors that I'd written about Wubboxes and I corrected them, even that makes me happy that someone helped without criticizing! It's a hot sunny day here in Finland, I'm getting tanned, taking my dog out to swim in the ocean, then spending some lazy time omn MSM forum... laadidaa, I'm happy

moonflower994
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by moonflower994 on Jul 24, 14 12:21 PM
I goy my first hula after only four tries! nooow i'm working on another one

peanutfish
Manatee
Manatee
3,948 Posts

[Post New]by peanutfish on Jul 26, 14 7:17 AM
Finally got my first Ghazt in my nursery on Plant Island! I'm soo happy!

Edited on 07/26/2014 at 8:38:21 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 26, 14 12:40 PM
Peanutfish, you're the very first Manatee-fishie I've ever seen! Wohoo

moonflower994
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by moonflower994 on Jul 26, 14 7:53 PM
I got my first Hoola only after 3 tries after they first came out nad I got my first ethereal(Jeeode) after 2 tries! I'm so happy!!

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Jul 27, 14 5:59 AM
YAY go, go, go, go,

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 27, 14 9:49 AM
I GOT A GRUMPYRE! Finally, I've been trying to get another one on Cold Island for a long time and today it just suddenly came up without any torches And I have another Shugitar on the way, I love his playing. Still no Hoola on Earth and I'm getting worried, time's running out and I don't have enough diamonds to buy one because I thought there would be more time to gather the diamonds... at least that is if the Hoola will disappear from the market on the 9th on PC like someone said... I even gave Pompom another boyfriend to try with but he's useless too Maybe the problem isn't with daddy-Pango, maybe mama-Pompom is barren If I won't get a Hoola on Earth soon I will make a new Pompom-girl, raise her up to be a lady and introduce her to papa-Pango and hope that it will get me a Hoola. BUT I GOT A GRUMPYRE!

Go to: