bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Green fragments

[Post New]by bobhillman on Jul 18, 14 10:21 AM
Can anybody please explain to me what the green "fragments" that you find (with the medallion)in the normal scenes are for? They don't go into your inventory, so what is their purpose?

Edited on 07/18/2014 at 10:21:42 AM PST

PaulaSan
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Green fragments

[Post New]by PaulaSan on Jul 24, 14 7:07 AM
Hey bobhillman.

The green fragments go into the Book at the bottom left of the screen. After you open the Book you will see some Labels... Info and Magic....

Info is a compilation of our current adventures.

The green fragments, when found, go into the 'Magic' tab. There are 4 green pieces to find for each picture (hints of where these pieces can be found are sketched onto the page of the book ). Each completed page tells you a 'piece' of the background story of what happened in the Dreaming Garden before our quest to save our mother.

Hope this helps. Paula

PaulaSan
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by PaulaSan on Jul 24, 14 7:09 AM
Hey bobhillman.

The green fragments go into the Book at the bottom left of the screen. After you open the Book you will see some Labels... Info and Magic....

The green fragments, when found, go into the 'Magic' tab. There are 4 green pieces to find for each picture (hints of where these pieces can be found are sketched onto the page of the book ). Each completed page tells you a 'piece' of the background story of what happened in the Dreaming Garden before our quest to save our mother.

Hope this helps.
Paula

PaulaSan
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by PaulaSan on Jul 24, 14 7:12 AM
Hey bobhillman.

Hope this helps.
Paula

PaulaSan
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by PaulaSan on Jul 24, 14 7:23 AM
Don't know why this posted three times!!!
It posted twice and when I tried to cancel one of them, both of them were cancelled! Then it posted the third one...if I cancel that one they all get cancelled.... go figure!!
So for it to post at all you're getting three.... maybe it's a '"charm"

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Dec 11, 14 9:18 PM
I'd like to add that you should get into the habit of picking up those fragments in every scene before you do anything else. If you don't, you will miss part of the back story, and you don't want to do that if you can help it because it may affect who you will trust. I don't suppose it actually affects the outcome, but it's still good information.

Go to: