j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Constellations

[Post New]by j62janet on Jul 18, 14 10:55 AM
I'm on the bit where you have to place the stars in the correct position, I've managed to get some white lines appear, but the picture has to have more white lines, however according to the guide, but if I move these stars, the white lines disappear, what am I doing wrong, if I am, some one help please

I wish someone would help me, I've had loads of views, but no replies!

Edited on 07/19/2014 at 5:45:08 AM PST

Re:Constellations

[Post New]by danileland on Jul 20, 14 6:24 PM
I have had similar problems but with very few lines showing up and no way to skip or get past this. This game is a big dud as far as I'm concerned and I think the constellation issue exemplifies all of the problems. I am sorry I have no suggestions but I think BIG FISH ought to try to help us all

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Jul 21, 14 12:13 AM
That's OK, thank you for replying, I'll have to contact Customer Service to see what they say, I've enjoyed the game up to now, but now I'm not

[Post New]by walkswithdogs on Jul 21, 14 2:51 PM
If you just place the planets according to the SG, it won't work. You have to move them all over the place. It's not easy to do. Some stars need the movement of multiple planets to get them in place. Then you have to figure out which planets can then be moved to move other stars without disrupting the stars already in place. This puzzle was a big pain but it can be done. It just takes a long time. Hope they don't do another one like this again. Now when you're done, the planets will be in the positions indicated by the SG.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Jul 24, 14 12:17 AM
Thank you, at least now I no it can be done, on this bit I really wish the game had a skip button, this puzzle is a pain in the ****, best wishes Janet

I'm sorry about the **** I didn't realize the word would be offensive!

Edited on 07/24/2014 at 12:38:32 AM PST

[Post New]by danileland on Jul 28, 14 12:48 PM
I agree with the skip button concept - I don't feel like spending a lot of time on lining up things that may or may not work for such an insipid and boring game

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Jul 29, 14 5:55 AM
Absolutely ridiculous!
I've been moving the planets around and as fast as i get one star in, another jumps out.
Has taken the game from enjoyable......to not interested very quickly!
Extremely frustrating.

cvstark
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by cvstark on Jul 29, 14 5:10 PM
I fully agree that this constellation puzzle really sucks. Thee have been several other puzzles where the help description made no sense and I stumbled through by pure accident.

cvstark
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by cvstark on Jul 29, 14 9:26 PM
Well, I finally got the third constellation solved by the skin of my teeth. I was almost ready to trash the game!

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Aug 3, 14 3:05 PM
I too am at a loss with the Constelltions.........no skip button.........a very big mistake

developers. I am going to put this game away.........bye game!

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Aug 3, 14 3:57 PM
There was a skip button when I played it. And I did use it, as I thought the puzzle was more of a frustration dexterity thing rather than a use your brain puzzle.

There are two parts to the constellation thing and so I am confused as to which part people are talking about sometimes here. So sorry if I am confused. The first part is identifying the constellations in the telescope after you put the mosquitoes into sugar shock. There is no skip button there. You are just supposed the scroll back and forth until they are identified and then a page will go into the journal.

But when you have to go moving the planets to get the stupid stars to fit into the slots in the shapes of those constellations, there should be a skip button just like on any of the other mini games. And boy did I use it in this case!

Maybe check one more time before giving up entirely?

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Aug 4, 14 11:38 AM
I like Bartsister had a skip button as well, trying to align the planets for the constellations was a big pain in the rear. After trying for a long time, gave up and skipped.

[Post New]by buddietj on Aug 8, 14 5:28 PM
where do es a person find the skip button on the constellations? align the planets. b

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Aug 18, 14 1:50 AM
Skip button down in right hand corner where it usually is.

Go to: