piano key

[Post New]by starlightsaffron on Jul 18, 14 12:16 PM
I seem to be missing one. aside from that every unlocked room i go in it says I'm done here for now even after going into any available bits within the room, can anyone shed any light on this please?

Re:piano key

[Post New]by LudivineVernet on Jul 18, 14 3:36 PM
I have the same problem.. Not that that is very helpful right now, I know - just saying..

[Post New]by starlightsaffron on Jul 19, 14 3:12 AM
very weird hope somebody can help

[Post New]by Grizz1642 on Jul 20, 14 12:00 PM
I have the same problem...come to a standstill...I hope someone has an answer soon!!! It's aggravating...

barelyberlee
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by barelyberlee on Jul 20, 14 12:14 PM
Not sure if this will help or not, but in the strategy guide the location of the piano keys are on page 40 & 45. I was going to screen shot it, but wasn't sure if it would help or hurt. Hope it helps.

Edited on 07/20/2014 at 12:15:08 PM PST

[Post New]by starlightsaffron on Jul 21, 14 1:11 AM
thanks barelyberlee.

wagannon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by wagannon on Jul 21, 14 8:15 AM
same problem - I know where the third key is but game will not allow me to get it.

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jul 21, 14 6:01 PM
I found the 3 piano keys: in the desk to the right of the piano, in the armory at the sparkle game, and then in the hallway of pictures to the desk to the left. Good gaming, Kitaboy

rainsoft
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by rainsoft on Jul 24, 14 10:05 AM
I know where the third key is as well, but he game won't let me get it,

[Post New]by kkwestie on Jul 24, 14 1:49 PM
Game will not let me access the 3rd key...don't know which one is the 3rd, but have been to the 3 locations multiple times and all 3 locations are blocked. HELP !

[Post New]by sobosdonna on Jul 28, 14 6:32 PM
I am experiencing the same issue. Very frustrating, especially when you pay extra for a collector's edition. I have been a faithful buyer of these games for some time now but seems like there are more and more bugs and less and less response.

[Post New]by 100248 on Aug 4, 14 4:51 PM
Same problem what I did went under another name went through whole game with no trouble

Go to: