SENIORS.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

SENIORS.

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jul 18, 14 2:02 PM
HOW MANY " SENIORS " PLAY AK HOW OLD ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM.

I AM 68 FROM COLORADO

Re:SENIORS.

[Post New]by sadgallagher on Jul 18, 14 2:41 PM
Nice idea!

I am 67 and I live in West Michigan!

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Jul 18, 14 3:06 PM
66...In Florida

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by cabega on Jul 18, 14 5:20 PM
52, germany, bavaria

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

SENIORS.

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Jul 18, 14 5:37 PM
charlieisr wrote:HOW MANY " SENIORS " PLAY AK HOW OLD ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM.

I AM 68 FROM COLORADO

Charlieisr,

Please elaborate on your definition of senior as many cultures have different definitions of the age group.

Thank you.
Mamacass14

Edited on 07/18/2014 at 5:37:38 PM PST

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jul 18, 14 5:48 PM
HERE YOU MAY BE CONSIDERED A SENIOR AT 55 AARP SEEM TO THINK SO.

BUT THERE ARE THOSE IN THIER 40'S THAT HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH THE GETTING GRAY CROWD THAN THE PUPPIES.

THERE IS A SAYING ANOTHER SENIOR PUT OUT. SENIORS RULE AND PUPPIES DROOL.

I WOULD CONSIDER A SENIOR ANY ONE WHO HAS ENOUGH YEARS ON THEM TO THINKS STRAIGHT. HAVE THE STAMINA TO STAY WITH THE GAME GLITCHES AND ALL AND NOT QUITE WHEN THEY KEEP ASKING FOR 10 MOUNTAIN TEA. JUST STICK TO IT TILL YOU GET ANOTHER 10 MOUNTAIN TEA. THEY HARDLY EVER ASK FOR THE THINGS WE HAVE 90 OR 100 OF.

SO IF YOU CONSIDER YOUSELF SENIOR . WELCOME

SENIORS RULE!!!!!

Rambara
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Rambara on Jul 18, 14 8:01 PM
I'm 62 and am from Texas.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jul 18, 14 9:52 PM
"Baby Boomer" here.

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Jul 18, 14 10:07 PM
Charlieisr,

Alas, I will not be what SS would be consider senior for along time. I will be considered senior next year according to California laws however. LOL. I am a pit bull when it comes to my AK. I will be here for a very long time as long as BZ still is willing to give me updates.

I will be going down fighting with all my beloved glitches or where ever my hunt for rares takes me. But please do not put me on puppy status as I think that of grown children.

Fight the good fight and happy gaming.
Mamacass14

[Post New]by robingranny59 on Jul 19, 14 9:03 AM
I am 60 and may be a grandma, but I still have a parent so I don't feel like a senior citizen just yet and I am from Maryland

Sheria
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Sheria on Jul 19, 14 9:05 AM
58 from Texas

eyedoc55
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by eyedoc55 on Jul 19, 14 9:34 AM
69. Illinois,,,, level 94....before the last update.... lol,,,,, feels like I've been playing for years,,,,,, need over 3..1 million to level 95... I'm gonna live long enough to play out this game.....hahaha

Edited on 07/19/2014 at 9:40:49 AM PST

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jul 19, 14 9:44 AM
I am 40 yes i feal like a full blown senior I take care of my mom who had a stroke 3 yrs ago and ended up in whealchair a babby brother age 31 physically mentally age 5 can't speak or hear 2teanage kids of my own a boy and a girl a husband who seams to have reverted back to being single (he says MY money I worked for it i get to spend it as I choose) and a house
I am addicted to ak have bean since first chapter ak dreamless castle came out Just can't get enough of the game and scenery It is a great way to get out from under all the headaches of real life to sit for 2-3 hrs playing and seeing all the wonders in the scenes for me is relaxing despite some of the smaller glitches
I will remain loyal and true to this game so long as they keep coming out with more updates

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jul 19, 14 1:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm glad to see you're enjoying posting in this thread! This is a great way for seniors to connect over the social aspects of the game.

I have gone ahead and added this thread to our Helpful Links For Awakening Kingdoms page, so you'll always be able to find it.

Happy Posting!

bfgWendwater

cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by cmjones99 on Jul 20, 14 3:56 AM
55 from Colorado. I've realized that "age" is less important than "stage." Many people are above 40 and act like 14. My heart goes out to Madrabbit - Atlas has an easier load.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jul 20, 14 9:20 AM
cmjones99 wrote: My heart goes out to Madrabbit - Atlas has an easier load.

I'm with you. Wishing you kinder, gentler days madrabbit. In the meantime, just remember the old saying "this too shall pass".

[Post New]by Didanovici on Jul 20, 14 10:24 AM
I am 86 and i live in Novi Sad, Serbia.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jul 20, 14 11:13 AM
bfgWendwater wrote:Hi Everyone,

I'm glad to see you're enjoying posting in this thread! This is a great way for seniors to connect over the social aspects of the game.

I have gone ahead and added this thread to our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/285149.page#5711702">Helpful Links For Awakening Kingdoms</a> page, so you'll always be able to find it.

Happy Posting!

bfgWendwater

Greetings bfgWendwater,

There was already a similar thread, now on page 13, called 50+ Club. Perhaps it would make sense to combine the two threads, since you felt it important enough to add to "helpful links".

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on Jul 20, 14 12:52 PM
NoFishToday wrote:

Greetings bfgWendwater,

There was already a similar thread, now on page 13, called 50+ Club. Perhaps it would make sense to combine the two threads, since you felt it important enough to add to "helpful links".

NoFishToday, the 50+ club was referring to the levels, not the ages of the players.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jul 20, 14 3:18 PM
Ooops!

Didn't I see a thread somewhere here in forum where people were posting their ages? Yes? No? Maybe?

Go to: