roulette chip

[Post New]by teddyr on Jul 19, 14 7:18 AM
Have 3 chip how do you use them when rolling the dice.

roulette chip

[Post New]by TheSherlockian on Jul 19, 14 8:01 AM
teddyr wrote:Have 3 chip how do you use them when rolling the dice.

I believe you need 5 chips for a dice roll.

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:roulette chip

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Jul 19, 14 8:33 AM
You can also craft them for a 2 star item. I think you get 6 chips. You also get a free roll every 24 hours.

Edited on 07/19/2014 at 8:34:25 AM PST

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Sep 13, 14 6:57 AM
I noticed here also some of you mentioning two star or more items, etc. What do you mean and how would I know when I get them say for chips, etc.

[Post New]by TheSherlockian on Sep 13, 14 7:16 AM
annibelle1 wrote:I noticed here also some of you mentioning two star or more items, etc. What do you mean and how would I know when I get them say for chips, etc.

What Moxiemoll was referring to was the Creation Formula for the roulette chips. I believe the formula was 15,000 coins to purchase and allows you to craft 6 roulette chips with a 2-star item from any HOS.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Sep 13, 14 12:29 PM
Whenever you collect an item in a hidden object scene, it has a "star" value from 1 to 5. You use these to craft items, including the poker chips. For that one to be crafted, you'll need one item of a two-star value. For most of the basic items, food, tools, and tokens (the little goodies that increase your experience, money, etc. during scenes...AND...nicely, the hourglasses to speed creation time) they don't ask for specific items. In the mega-creations later on, you'll be required to find a specific object from a specific site. (Lots of them, actually!)
Crafting is really handy...it's the only way I ever have enough energy. If I'm getting low, I craft a few energy items.

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Sep 13, 14 2:26 PM
Thanks, I was so frustrated early on, I wasn't paying attention. Now that I know I have to wait, I am focusing more on other things related to the game. I don't know how you figured all that out, but I am glad someone has already. I also appreciate a willingness to share

Go to: