bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Unwell Mel™ forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 30, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Unwell Mel™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Unwell Mel™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Unwell Mel™ forum

[Post New]by teddy567 on Mar 31, 09 1:43 PM
i have a problem whith the game i am far in the level but now i cant do the level because the things i bouthg to help me play is not active so i cant do my level i am in september so i hope you can help me

[Post New]by Jake_Birkett on Apr 27, 09 4:57 PM
@teddy567: Try playing an older easy level to charge up the powerups by matching medical bags.

[Post New]by gabou1407 on Apr 28, 09 1:16 PM
l can't download the free trial, have been trying for weeks, it goes on for ever, and just won't finish

[Post New]by maroge88 on May 7, 09 5:38 AM
Hello everyone,

I am having trouble getting past moola Boola fever,It is located in September, I have been on it for weeks and no matter what I do, I can't win, any suggestions? I am very frustrated, can find out how to get passed this phase!!!

Edited on 05/08/2009 at 7:08:44 AM PST

[Post New]by maroge88 on May 7, 09 5:41 AM
gabou1407 wrote:l can't download the free trial, have been trying for weeks, it goes on for ever, and just won't finish

Hi!
Trying clearing your temporary internet files , then try downloading again, hope it helps!

[Post New]by maroge88 on May 8, 09 7:06 AM
[b]
teddy567 wrote:i have a problem whith the game i am far in the level but now i cant do the level because the things i bouthg to help me play is not active so i cant do my level i am in september so i hope you can help me

I am in September as well and have the same problem, none of the tools work on this moolaBoola , I'm stuck as you are, no one seems to want to help!

[Post New]by Araminta27 on May 13, 09 10:12 AM
I got interrupted

I have done the online version several times but want to do the down load several times as well

I have to do the last round to get back to the beginning and have to change my playername to start again - it seems to be comparing first and subsequent scores!!

[Post New]by millgirl1 on Jun 22, 09 7:36 PM
HOW DO YOU SWITCH FROM STANDARD TO RELAXED TIME. I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR A WEEK TO BEAT FRANK N STEIN AND I ALWAYS RUN OUT OF TIME AND USE ALL MY GUNK AND BUG REMOVAL TOOLS. PLEASE HELP ME

[Post New]by millgirl1 on Jun 22, 09 7:38 PM
ANYONE OUT THERE TO HELP ME. DID MY MESSAGE GET THROUGH?

[Post New]by Jake_Birkett on Jul 14, 09 3:40 PM
Hi Millgirl1, I was on vacation and so could not reply. You can only choose relaxed mode when you make a new player profile, unfortunately you cannot change it midway through the game. Some levels are pretty darn tough, but the correct use of powerups and speedy play mixed with a bit of luck should get you through eventually.

[Post New]by JusKate on Sep 7, 09 2:22 PM

Since the switch from Big Fish, I can't even find Unwell Mel on the online list! If I try going to Game Community, it takes me to the new game screen, I log in, and it goes back to the original Big Fish screen! I did find the download version of Unwell Mel, but it isn't like the old one, and I want to keep playing it....suggestions? Thanks!

[Post New]by kracker_jaxs on Sep 8, 09 8:17 PM
Could you explain how to get into the online version of unwell mel? Since the change I haven't been able to click on what you need to to get into the game. When that page loads, I get a green bar across where you should click to enter the game itself that says click to close video. I do that but the bar will NOT go away. This site says all games are free, and because of a problem on another site a friend had.we ALL switched over to here. You also can't even get into your friends list either., Could you please help??

tider
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Welcome to Unwell Mel™ forum

[Post New]by tider on Sep 10, 10 1:16 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Unwell Mel™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Unwell Mel™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by muffin45 on Nov 9, 10 7:47 PM
I am stuck on level 83, Don Ricketts, how do I pass this.

[Post New]by sassie on May 26, 11 2:25 PM
i also cant find unwell mel can someone help out

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 26, 11 3:33 PM
Hi sassie!

We no longer offer an online version of Unwell Mel, but you can get to the downloadable version of the game by clicking on the link below:

Unwell Mel

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by lukas13 on Sep 4, 13 12:08 AM
I was wondering if you can finish this game. I have tried to replay the last level as was told to do more than once and it says the same thing every time. Is the only way to change the name to go back and start the game again?

Go to: