Can't get into secret room

[Post New]by Judy12 on Jul 19, 14 12:27 PM
I was playing the demo when my demo time ran out. I was playing the mini game in the Library that gains access to the secret room. I ended up paying for the game and when it downloaded I was brought back to where I left off and I saw that all the portrait shapes were in the right place but I wasn't able to select anything...somehow I was able to back out into the library room and now everywhere go it says there is nothing to do in any of the room...I have the horseshoe, shotgun, and bunny rabbit in my inventory and cannot get into the secret room...am I missing something? I have already erased and re-installed the game...any help would be appreciated...

Re:Can't get into secret room

[Post New]by starlightsaffron on Jul 19, 14 1:18 PM
i keep getting the same message but at a different stage cant do anything now

jrunchey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jrunchey on Jul 20, 14 5:47 AM
having the exact same problem as Judy12. Have uninstalled and reinstalled but the same problem exists so I can't go any further.

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jul 20, 14 5:24 PM
This happened to me also; I think every scene said it was complete. I can't remember the room right now but you have to click on the door handle and click until the door opens. Once you get into this room the game goes smoothly; if I find the room I will let you know; I played for such a long time before finding this area.

[Post New]by mimicampdesert on Jul 21, 14 1:43 AM
This also happened to me toward the end of the main game. My directional hint button changed to "nothing to do here at the moment" . I don't know why. My solution was I needed to do something with Mr.Jenkins. The map was no help either at that point so I was stuck. See if there is anything you can do with Mr. Jenkins in all of the scenes where there are still tasks to be done. I hope that helps.

jrunchey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jrunchey on Jul 24, 14 8:45 AM
Still having the same problem - can't get into the secret room. have clicked on everything in every open room but no success. Please help!!

[Post New]by Judy12 on Jul 25, 14 10:21 AM
I contacted BF games support and they had me try a couple things...they didn't work; however, in doing this, I decided to re-install the game and start a new game under another player name.....this worked and I was able to progress in the game...

jrunchey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jrunchey on Jul 27, 14 8:34 AM
Thanks Judy12. Will do the same thing.

Go to: