Missing the last Cog, Help!

[Post New]by Msphia on Jul 19, 14 8:15 PM
So I can't find the last cog. I have re-started from the beginning of the level twice and when I get to the part near the tree spirit the hint shows to go up and when I do, it shows to go back down! Also I haven't completed the spell paper yet....so if that has something to do with it...then I'm still stuck!!! I have part of that word but not the rest. HELP!!!!!
Thanks BG friends!!!

Re:Missing the last Cog, Help!

[Post New]by mustangcelli on Jul 21, 14 6:40 PM
Make sure to use the medallion in all areas to find all cogs. The telescope will help you with the paper/spell. Hope this helps!!

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Jul 25, 14 9:15 PM
You won't get get the last cog until you've given the tree spirit the elixir

Highlight if you wish to see Hint: Look in tree trunk where she was captured

Missing the last Cog, Help!

[Post New]by MysticalCeta on Jul 26, 14 10:44 PM
Msphia wrote:So I can't find the last cog. I have re-started from the beginning of the level twice and when I get to the part near the tree spirit the hint shows to go up and when I do, it shows to go back down! Also I haven't completed the spell paper yet....so if that has something to do with it...then I'm still stuck!!! I have part of that word but not the rest. HELP!!!!!
Thanks BG friends!!!

Did you get the telescope yet? Once you get it out of the box to the lower right of its stand, you can put it together and adjust it to get the last part of the word. Then you can go make the elixir.

[Post New]by Tsquaredd on Sep 27, 14 11:04 AM
I also am having trouble finding the spell's missing letters to give the Tree Spirit the elixir to receive the last cog. I have finished with the telescope, have all the ingredients in the cauldron, but cannot find the missing letters to use the spell. I have looked around the tree where she is caught but nothing shows. I've used the medallion, when I get the looking glass icon it just gives the close up of the Tree Spirit. Help, I'm stuck and cannot figure it out.

Thanks

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by jill165x on Sep 29, 14 8:12 PM
Tsquaredd wrote:I also am having trouble finding the spell's missing letters to give the Tree Spirit the elixir to receive the last cog. I have finished with the telescope, have all the ingredients in the cauldron, but cannot find the missing letters to use the spell. I have looked around the tree where she is caught but nothing shows. I've used the medallion, when I get the looking glass icon it just gives the close up of the Tree Spirit. Help, I'm stuck and cannot figure it out.

Thanks

The other letters are in the magic mirror in the room to the upper left of the tree area.

Go to: