Beginners Guide to MSM

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

Beginners Guide to MSM

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 10:51 AM
There are a lot of helpful tricks and little things to know about this game that can help you and even be crucial to your game but these advices are sometimes hard to find if you don't even know where to look for them. I've gathered some of those here so that you guys could avoid some of the rookie mistakes I've made and get more out of your MSM experience. Of course I don't know everything but what I do know I will share and the rest you can ask about from other more experienced players.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

Re:Beginners Guide to MSM

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 11:00 AM
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

RULE NO. 1: IN THE BEGINNING DO AS THE LIST SAYS

When you start you are given a little bit of guidance on playing MSM. Then after that there are new goals that appear on the list on the upper left corner of the screen. FOLLOW THEM. Don't go doing something on your own before the list tells you to. If you for instance upgrade a bakery too soon or hatch a monster you weren't adviced to hatch you won't get the extra points aka XP and/or the award from doing it and you'll have to do it again when it appears on the list to get the XP and/or the award. So follow the advices the list gives you until you've achieved the ones that are easy to achieve like buying certain decorations, removing a tree, upgrading your castle etc. When you've completed the easy ones, keep on doing as the list tells you but now you're more free to do whatever you like. Still remember that completing the tasks the list gives you always earns you XP which will level you up in the game and some awards for completing the task are pretty awesome (for example breeding some monsters can earn you even 5 diamonds) so make sure you keep on going after the goals it sets you while also pursuing your own. HOWEVER notice that you are not REQUIRED to do what the list instructs you to do. For example the very first things you do when you start are hatching a Mammott and finishing baking with a diamond. YOU DON'T NEED TO DO THAT. You will only waste precious diamonds on something that will be finished in a minute or five minutes anyway! So think before acting. Sometimes the percs of doing as the list tells you aren't as big as the percs of following your own path.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 7:58:39 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 11:18 AM
RULE NO. 2: DO NOT PLUCK OUT ALL THE TREES AND STONES

In the beginning you are told by the goal list to remove a small tree and then two more. Do that. After that stop plucking! When you reach another level in the beginning they tell you you've earned the right to remove a small rock or a large tree or a big stone etc. Yes, you've earned the right; NO, you shouldn't use it unless it is absolutely and helplessly necessary. The reason to not remove all your trees and rocks is that during holiday seasons the trees and the rocks are decorated beautifully by the game itself. On Halloween the Plant Island turns scary, During Christmas the Cold Island starts to look very christmasy, on Easter the Water Island is filled with chocolate eggs etc. When you remove the trees and stones you can NOT get them back, ever, and if you don't have any trees or stones the decorations during the holiday season that would've appeared on them won't appear on your island. Only the rim of the island and the backround will change into something suitable for the holiday. So save at least a couple of trees and stones to enjoy the seasons fully.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 7:59:03 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 11:21 AM
RULE NO. 3: GET ALL THE ISLANDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND THE MINI-MINE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON EACH OF THEM

The reason to first use all your coins on buying all the different islands as soon as possible is to have as many islands as possible that you can purchase a mini-mine on. The mini-mine is THE most necessary thing to get besides the breeding structure and the bakeries. Mini-mine produces one diamond a day on every island that you have the mine on. You can put it on every island except the Gold. That makes 7 diamonds per day once you finally get all the islands and the mines. Some of the islands you get for free after first purchasing a certain island that you have to have before you're able to have the others. Save your coins for getting the islands and the mini-mines right away. Even if these islands are pretty much empty it's still worth it getting all of them because the mines will help you get the most valuable currency in the game. Before you know it the islands will get populated and once you hit the overpopulation point you'll need the diamonds to do the final upgrade of the castles. Remember to visit your MSM islands every day because if you don't collect the diamonds once they are ready they will just be left there hanging and you will lose precious time that could be used in creating the next batch of diamonds. The next group of diamonds will start to develop only after you've harvested all the finished once.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 7:59:43 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 11:30 AM
RULE NO. 4: PLAY THE MEMORY GAME IN THE CASTLE

There are two different games in the castle: the scratch ticket that gives you free food, coins or diamonds every day and the memory game. You get the scratch ticket every day when you open up your MSM account for the first time that day so there's no need to play it in the castle, too, unless you want to waste your diamonds on it. You get to play the memory game once a day for free. You can win free food, coins and even 1 diamond per game from playing it. USE THAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET A DIAMOND PER DAY! Here's how: every time you play the game, resist the desire to prove yourself your memory still works just fine and instead control yourself and only play it one level higher per day, in other words even if you'd remember further just play one more monster's sound per day. If you are at level 4, memorize the song of the monsters only up to level 5 and the next day when you are at level 5 memorize only up to level 6. Every time you memorize even one sound further than the last day you will get 1 diamond. If you mess up and don't reach a higher level you won't get a diamond and you'll have to try again the next day. One thing to be careful about with the memory game: DO NOT PLAY ANOTHER TIME DURING THE SAME DAY, ONLY ONCE! When you choose the 4 monsters for the memory game you are not asked ”are you sure you want to use 2 diamonds on this game” but that is exactly what will happen if after playing the game once a day you try to play it again. They only ask that question if you log out of the memory game and try to log back in later on that day. You might be terribly surprised when you exit the memory game and look at your currency counter: all the diamonds could be gone because you would go on playing the memory game more than once! So hold your horses and wait until the next day to play again.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:00:18 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 11:41 AM
RULE NO. 5: THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT KINDS OF SCRATCH TICKETS

When you open up your MSM account the first thing that comes up once a day is the free scratch ticket that you get once a day. This is where you can get food, coins or diamonds from. Remember to open up your MSM account every day to collect these free gifts. But there's another scratch ticket that can be easily forgotten because it doesn't pop up to the screen when it's time to scratch it. This is the weekly free nursery scratch ticket. Remember when was the last time you scratched this ticket and don't forget that day of the week because every week on that same day you will get another ticket to your nursery. This is where you can get a free monster egg; the best reward is to get a rare seasonal monster's egg. You can only get the egg though if your nursery is empty and not hatching an egg, so before placing an egg from the breeding structure to the nursery check the scratch ticket; if it has an exclamation point on it it's time to scratch. All islands have different eggs in their nursery scratch tickets. Scratched eggs will hatch immediately. Getting the egg of a seasonal monster is one in a million chance so don't be disappointed if you don't get it. Whether the egg is or isn't what you were hoping for collecting it is a good idea because you will gain XP from placing it on the island and if you don't want it you can always sell it. You can have another try on both of the tickets as many times as you want if you are willing to pay the price: diamonds. DON'T. They are precious and as I told you getting a rare monster's egg is rare; that's why they are rare! Remember: you have to collect the egg before next weeks nursery scratch ticket day comes even if you didn't get the one you wanted because if you don't collect you'll lose a free egg, free XP from placing it and free coins from selling it. Some have noticed that you don't have to collect the monster egg that you get from the ticket but that you can press the "close"-button, then press the nursery again, open up the scratch ticket again and scratch it again. They think that this way you can scratch the ticket for as long as you want until you get the egg you want. Yes you can keep scratching; NO, you can not change the result. Even if you change the island and the nursery you scratch the ticket on you will soon notice that the egg that shows up stays the same, only the three other eggs on the ticket will change, the three matching won't.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:00:54 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 11:47 AM
RULE NO. 6: DON'T WASTE DIAMONDS

Diamonds are valuable, don't waste them on scratch tickets, you'll get another ticket every day and every week. Be patient. Mostly people have told they get little amounts of food or coins or 2 diamonds from the daily ticket or one element monsters from the weekly ticket, so using diamonds on a scratch ticket can be a terrible waste of the most valuable currency you have in this game. Also using diamonds on trying to speed up baking or breeding isn't wise because you'll get the food and the monsters anyway in time but diamonds are hard to get and needed for more important things. The last upgrade of the castles always requires diamonds, 20 to 30 of them, so save them for that. If it's hard for you to get an Ethereal monster, you might need to save up to 1,250 diamonds to get it and that takes time! Another thing that you will need the diamonds for are the torches. It takes 2 to light one up for a day (24 hours) and 100 to light one permanently. The torches are needed to increase your chances of getting Ethereal monsters so you need the diamonds for that.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:01:32 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 11:57 AM
RULE NO. 7: LIGHTING THE TORCHES DOESN'T NECESSARILY WORK

If you're trying to get an Ethereal monster which are hard to breed then you should use some of the diamonds on lighting the torches for 24 hours with 2 diamonds per torch or if you've been saving the diamonds you could afford to light torches permanently. It takes 100 diamonds to get a torch permanently lit and trust me getting 100 diamonds isn't easy! Do not breed before lighting. First light the amount of torches you want (I needed to light at least 4 of them before getting results), then LOG OUT. Log back in, go to the breeding structure and choose the monsters for your breeding combination, then breed. It's all hearsay but according to some users logging out after lighting the torches helps, I suppose it is thought that if you try to breed too fast after lighting the torches they haven't had enough time to get their ”mojo” going. I tried it twice: the first time it worked and I got a Ghatz, the second time it did not. Another rumor is that a lot of players haven't found the torches helpful or even needed. You don't necessarily need to light torches to get the Ethereal monsters, many players get Ethereals without any torches on. However it is hardest to get the Ethereals on Ethereal Island so do get the torches and use them to get the harder to breed Ethereals. Sometimes though if it seems to take forever (for like 6 months or a year) to get the Ethereal you might consider switching from lighting the torches to saving enough diamonds to purchase the monster. (NOTICE: I added something from the MSM wikia here.)

Each lit torch will increase the chances to successfully breed. Exact benefit per torch is unknown. Having 10 torches lit out of 10 does not guarantee the breeding of a rare (i.e. ethereal, legendary....) monster.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:01:59 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 12:13 PM
RULE NO. 8: THERE'S NO SECRET TO WHICH PAIR OF MONSTERS WORKS THE BEST IN BREEDING

This is one of the most controversial subjects here on the forum and there are a lot of rumors. Half of us believe breeding is all about luck; half believe there is a certain formula for it that works the best. So make up your own mind; my opinion is that it's all about chance. With one element monsters there's no problem because they can only be bought, not created. Two element monsters have only one option of which two parents to use to get a baby so there's no problem either. But with three or four element monsters there are several options which two parents to use for breeding (except for Shugabush which can only be made with one combo). These combinations have been told here on other threads by other players which is why I won't do it all over again. You can also find the combos from MSM wikia (check it out from Google). Everybody still wants to know: WHAT IS THE RIGHT COMBINATION TO GET THESE MONSTERS??? My answer: ALL OF THEM! It has become clear that what works for one player doesn't work for the other and vice versa. I have written down the combinations that I have found work for ME the most and I always use those same combos but I constantly hear players getting results with combos that I don't use and not getting results with the ones that I use so I don't appreciate people telling others that they've found "the combo", the one that works 100 % of the time. This can confuse new players and they might end up using precious time on finding the right combo when just trusting in the good old method of trial and error might have given them the monster already. The secret is: there is no secret other than persistance and patience, the two P's. It can be irritating and frustrating to try over and over again but this is how this game was made to be. If you don't believe this, feel free to contradict on your own thread, this was written by me so I will tell people what I believe. But pay attention, I said "what I BELIEVE", not "what I know for a fact". Everybody has to find their own way in this game, and then probably end up in one or the other of the two main groups: luck-believers or formula-believers. If you wish to ask someone about this formula, I can recommend one player who might explain it in a way that you'll understand, and that is CaptainRambo. He has written on one thread about it, feel free to try his method out if you like.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:02:47 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 12:21 PM
RULE NO. 9: OPTIMISE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING WHAT YOU WANT

You can try to optimise your chances of getting a monster by some steps but they do not guarantee you the egg you want 100 % of the time. However these steps can help and they have been reported being helpful by multiple players. These are the three most used tricks: feed your monsters to level 10 or 15, make your monsters 100 % happy, light the torches. Especially the first two really actually have an effect on breeding success, the third has created a lot of debate on whether or not it actually does anything. Some say the first two do not work either but my experience has shown me that every time I make my monsters happier and feed them at least to level 10 they start making babies a lot easier. (NOTICE: I've edited the rest of this post after obtaining information that verifies my beliefs.) Some people use the exact specific monsters that have a specific name but I can't back this rumor up. I asked about it and almost started a war when others found names irrelevant to breeding and others vow they get monsters a lot better with monsters that have certain names. I however found out that this is just a rumor and has been refuted by the developers of the game themselves. See the next rule to read all about it and also check the post I quoted on the bottom of this thread (I added it so I can't be called a liar by anyone).

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:03:29 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 12:29 PM
RULE NO. 10: CHANGING THE NAME OF THE MONSTER WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE

NOTICE: This rule has been changed completely after I gained info that verified what I believed to be true. Here's the quote that convinced me:

TheTRUTHmsm wrote to Zoppy:
"I don't know where you get this info about names being refuted by developers."

Zoppy answered:
"It came directly from Big Blue Bubble customers service. I asked them through their main web sight a few months ago when a similar idea came up. They explicitly said names have nothing to do with breeding success."

And this is the "name-theory" these two are talking about: some players are strong believers in a theory that monsters that have a specific name are better at breeding the Ethereal monsters than other monsters with other kind of names. They like to share these famously successful names here on the forum, and that's quite okay. But since I'm trying to put together information that players can be certain of I have to say I believe the developers of this game more than other players presenting their theories. If BBB itself has said that names have NOTHING to do with breeding success then I believe them.

I don't care what my monsters are named and I've actually changed almost all of their names into something else. What I do when I try to breed an Ethereal is I first try for several weeks, maybe a month or two even, for one combination of the 4-element monster and the 3-element monster. Then if there's no success, I stop using that combo and switch into another combo of a 4 and a 3. When I finally figure out which of my monsters works to get an Ethereal then that's the combo I use, always. I don't change between combos until I'm pretty sure that this one I'm trying out right now doesn't work. It doesn't matter what the successful monster is called - whether he's called James or Pharaoh, if he makes Ethereals he makes Ethereals, period. Even if he had a "successful" name he might not make a single Ethereal, and even if he had a "non-successful" name he might be the best breeder of all. Names are just names. The only thing that works is trial and error. Change the level of the monsters you use: level them up from level 4 to 10 to 15 and then if that doesn't work, change for another same species monster and try the other levels again. If that doesn't work, change the species of the monster you're trying to match with the 4-element monster and start the whole process from the start. It works, eventually.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:07:30 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 12:32 PM
RULE NO. 11: CHECKING OUT THE BREEDING TIME CAN REVEAL WHICH MONSTER YOU'RE GOING TO GET

After you've pressed the ”breed”-button the breeding structure starts huffing and puffing. If you wish to know what you're about to get from the breeder, check the ”speed up”-button that appears on the lower right corner of the screen when you touch the breeding structure while it's breeding. If you press the ”speed up”-button - even if you don't actually want to use diamonds to speed the process up - the breeding time of the monster will appear on the screen. Depending on the time on the clock you can anticipate what you might be getting. There's a list on MSM wikia of all the monsters and there you can see how long it takes for each of them to breed. For example 15 seconds means you're just getting a Toe Jammer, 24 hours you're getting a 4 element monster, 35 hours you're getting a Shugabush or one from it's family, 36-42 hours your getting an Ethereal (except on Ethereal the one element Ethereals take only 10 hours).

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:08:02 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 12:39 PM
RULE NO. 12: IT MATTERS WHERE ON THE ISLAND YOU PLACE THE MONSTER

The acoustics on the island are different depending on where around the island you are at the moment. If you go to the far left side you hear poorly what's on the furthest on the right side. Acoustically the auspicious spot is in the middle, the strip that's right in front of the castle. I found it out while placing the Deedges and wondering why I couldn't hear them clearly. When I placed them right in the middle in front of the castle, I could hear them perfectly. Dropping one monster here and another one over there isn't a good idea because you can't hear their singing and playing that way as well as you could if you placed them together in a group and preferably somewhere in the middle of the island and - if you have a choice - rather higher close to the castle than lower on the island. If you place them all around, the listener has to move around the island to hear them one at a time but you can't get the harmony right and you can't hear them all at once. Also you might consider which monster to put to the sweet spot. For example placing a Shrubb to the spot where the acoustics are best could be a mistake unless you want his loud beatboxing to overcome the softer sounds of the other monsters like the Shugabushes mandolin for instance.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:08:36 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 12:40 PM
RULE NO. 13: PLACE ALL THE MONSTERS ON THE ISLAND BEFORE SELLING

When you place a monster on the island, you gain XP. If you get a monster and you don't want to keep it, don't sell it right away from the nursery: place it on the ground first. When the XP goes to your XP cash register THEN you can sell the monster and get rid of it. This way you will get as much as you can out of the monsters, and this is also why you should keep on breeding the monsters even if you can't seem to get the ones you want because placing and selling monsters you wish to banish gets you ahead in the game. So use your head! Should you sell a monster and then regret it you can buy it back from the market if you go to the list of monsters on sale and slide the bar to the end of the list. But if you sold a monster before and after that sold another one, you can not buy back the one you sold first, only the latest sold monster remains available in the market until you sell another monster that replaces it in the market. If you run out of space and you can't place a monster on an island because of that, you should use the hotel if you have purchased one to first move one of the monsters on your island to the hotel and then place the monster you'll sell. After selling the unwanted product, replace the monster from the hotel on your island. This way you'll get all the XP and coins you possibly can. But remember to replace the monster you put in the hotel because if you don't you can't use that monster for breeding and that monster won't make you any coins.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:08:58 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 12:42 PM
RULE NO. 14: PURCHASE A HOTEL

The hotel is necessary, not just because while you're waiting to get enough coins or diamonds to upgrade a castle it's a good place to put the monsters that hatch during this time of waiting, but also because if you want to get the XP even from the monsters you'll sell, you're going to need the hotel to be able to do that when you run out of beds in your castle. If your bed space is gone and the island is full, move one big enough monster momentarily to the hotel. Now you have space to place the monster you hatched, you get the XP, sell it, and then you go and get the monster from the hotel back and place it on the island to earn more coins. If you also want to keep some monsters that don't fit the island any more, you can put them in the hotel in this same way but the ones in the hotel don't make any coins for you. If you have a Unity tree the ones in the hotel can still make other monsters on the island happy, but the ones in the hotel aren't happy and do not affect the game in any way.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:09:22 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 12:44 PM
RULE NO. 15: PURCHASE A STORAGE

Sooner or later you'll run out of space on your island but you still need to keep the artifacts that made your monsters happy. So if you're running out of space or have items that you'd rather hide than keep visible because you think they don't suit your island well, use the storage. But unless you have the Unity tree the items in the storage won't affect the monsters anymore and the monsters will cease to be happy. If you have the Unity tree it will affect the storage so that the items there still make the monsters happy which means you can decorate the rest of the island any way you want and let your imagination run free.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:09:40 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 12:46 PM
RULE NO. 16: GET THE UNITY TREE

The Unity tree is needed to keep the monsters on the island happy even when their favorite items or buddies are moved to the storage or the hotel or further away from them. With the Unity tree on your island, the monsters stay happy and you won't need to place their ”happy-items” right next to them but you can now decorate the island any way you want.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:10:17 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 12:48 PM
RULE NO. 17: DON'T PUT ALL THE MONSTERS ASLEEP WHEN YOU LOG OUT

Some people put their monsters ”to bed” because it's cute to see them all sleep and leave them this way when you yourself leave the game and go to sleep. DON'T. People all around the world play this game and the time of day is different on the other side of the world, so when you're sleeping somewhere around the world others get up. This matters if you care about people seeing your island either in the ”visit a random island” or the ”visit a top island” option. When people go to see your island and it's all quiet because the monsters are all sleeping they will probably not vote for you because people want to actually HEAR what the bands on the islands sound like. They base their votes on both the visual and the audio side of the island. So no nighty night times for the monsters, they don't need to sleep, it's not cruelty to keep them singing and playing.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:10:34 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 12:53 PM
RULE NO. 18: YOU CAN MUTE THE CASTLE, THE BREEDING STRUCTURE, THE AMBIANCE OR A MONSTER – OR NOT

In case you haven't noticed, the castle produces a bass kind of sound. If you don't like it, you can mute the castle noice. I haven't noticed what kind of a noice the breeding structure makes but that can be muted, too. There's also some kind of ambiance sound on the backround, like on Plant Island birds are chirping. If you don't like to hear it, go to the options-menu, check the little "mute ambiance"-box and then close the options-menu. You can also mute the monsters but be careful with that, it doesn't necessarily look that cute if all your monsters are asleep, because we don't get to see the dancing and the gestures the monsters make. Another option for muting a monster whose voice you don't like to hear is to go to the ”move” button of each individual monster, click it, then see about the slider bar on the lower left side of the screen and use that to make the monsters song or playing louder or quieter or mute it all the way. That way when people visit your island they will still see the cuteness of the monsters but will also enjoy your vision of how the band should sound like.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:11:06 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 20, 14 12:56 PM
RULE NO. 19: DON'T MUTE THE ISLAND FROM THE OPTIONS MENU

If you want to mute the monsters and let them sleep press the "mute"-button, or if you want to mute a monster without putting it to sleep ( ) or change the level of voice of each individual monster then do that from the sliding bar that you find once you press the ”move”-button that each monster has. But do not use the options menu to change the level of voice! I've visited several islands where all the monsters appear to be singing but there's no sound whatsover, or others where the sound is very quiet. I assume these people have payd a visit to the ”options”-button on the lower right corner of the screen and used it to mute music. The problem with it is that people visiting your island won't hear a thing your monsters are singing and playing. If you want to play the game in a quieter mode then lower the level of voice of your own computer or press the mute button of your computer, not the game. This way visiters can enjoy your island and might even throw a ”like” vote your way.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 8:14:47 AM PST

Go to: