ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Cat's Paws

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 20, 14 1:49 PM
I posted about losing the ones that I had collected before quiting in Tech Problems.

The 1st time that I played, I had collected 70 Cat's Paws when I got to the puzzle at the Garden Fountain. I was so tired that my eyes were starting to burn. I quit for the night & started over with 0 Cat's Paws then found 30 before finishing.

The 2nd time, I wanted to see the other ending & made sure that I had enough time to play through without quitting. I found 106 Cat's Paws.

When you shop, you can't buy everything. That's okay because Boris can only wear 4 items ( a Hat, an Earing, Glasses & Neckwear ). You can purchase the cheapest items ( Hat - 5 coins, Earing - 3 coins, Scarf -8 coins & Glasses - 6 coins = 22 coins Total ). Each item speeds up the hint's recharging by 25%. If you wait to buy a higher priced item, you have to remove the lower priced one so you're just buying Boris nicer apparel.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

Re:Cat's Paws

[Post New]by Terri218 on Sep 11, 14 3:40 PM
I thought I purchased faster hints but my paws disappeared and the hints aren't coming any faster. Did I do something wrong?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Sep 12, 14 2:46 PM
Terri218 wrote:I thought I purchased faster hints but my paws disappeared and the hints aren't coming any faster. Did I do something wrong?

I don't know why but sometimes when you return to the game the count starts back at zero. The best thing to do is spent them before you exit the game if you want faster hints. You can spend 23 & get the hint to recharge as fast as possible.

GMMan_BZFlag
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by GMMan_BZFlag on Oct 26, 14 6:48 AM
It's interesting to note that sometimes if you're fast enough you can click on the paws multiple times and increase your counter multiple times. It's not at all consistent, but it may help you with getting the 100 paws achievement.

Go to: