A Stupid question

[Post New]by Chanelnumber5 on Jul 20, 14 3:16 PM
As I was feverously doing quest after quest, a question suddenly occurred to me:

Will I ever reach the "Mysterious Chamber"? Is this like the rescue of the Gilligan"s Islanders? Actually finding the "one armed" man? (O.K., that one I saw only in re-runs) Will what's his name ever finally quantomly "leap" home? (he's the new boss in the new NCIS)

SPOILER ALLERT * * * * * *SPOILER ALLERT* * * * * * *SPOILER ALLERT* *

Right now I am delirious with joy over finally reaching the witch, and ever more so when I clicked on the lighted passage way behind her (oh . . . what's this arrow mean??). So I know I have even more to look over!!!

SPOILER RETURN * * * * *SPOILER RETURN * * * * * * SPOILER RETURN * * * * *

I love this game! But I really do need to stop buying diamonds. My husband keeps saying . . ."what's this $1.39 charge? Are you buying cokes on the web?"(ya'll, that's what we call sodas in Texas--not the white stuff you put up your nose)

But I digress, (O.K., that was wa-a-a-y more than a mere digression). Seriously tho

WILL I EVER REACH THE MYSTERIOUS CHAMBER??????

Thanks, and looking forward to replies,

Chanel

P.S. A couple of posts ago I said that I was open for invites, as a result of a husband hacker attack, and then put down another player's ID. (And yes, I do play on drugs, but they are from a very nice young doctor)(and to be honest, I was pretty much like this before) So here is mine, and again, apologies to Mad! 249968.

Re:A Stupid question

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Jul 20, 14 3:28 PM
ROFL Thank you for the great laugh. The answer to your question is ...Yes you will reach the Mystery Chamber. Mind you with a fewer grey hairs and needing stronger pills.( Good Doctor huh)

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Jul 20, 14 3:28 PM
"Huh?"*

That means "Whut thu helaryu talk'n bout, lady" in Texan.

PS If you're going to buy coins, splurge for the $19.99 pack.

And, yes, it takes awhile but you will reach the mysterious chamber eventually. Just keep at it.

Edited on 07/20/2014 at 3:29:33 PM PST

Astronut
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Astronut on Jul 22, 14 4:29 AM
LOL!!!

Oh, too funny, Channel! Right there with you...sans the med help, instead lots and lots of chocolate, and when the blood sugar hits "HYPER"...

**SPOILER**

...Try a Battle Star Galactica analogy- you'll get there...someday...along with having had a few side journey's, and journey's within journey's, and one journey within a journey within a journey. If you think "Wow, this is getting a bit superfluous" then you are doing just fine and heading, more or less, in the right direction!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 22, 14 8:20 AM
As I remember someone said, long ago and far away, "The only stupid question is the one you don't ask". I am finished being profound for the day

[Post New]by Chanelnumber5 on Jul 24, 14 2:18 PM
Wow!! So if I ever see a brown stamp again, I will be able to see the mysterious chamber!!

I love this game!!
Aside from the abysmal drop rate of brownies, of course.

Thanks ya'll for taking the time to answer, even the input from my fellow Texan! LOL, or maybe it's especially!!

Chanel

PS, And as a math teacher of some 30 years, I said that same thing, Rosiebvt, every year. And I was wrong, every year.

PPS But I answered them every time.

PPPS With gentle firmness.

PPPPS As long as my principal was in the room.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jul 24, 14 2:26 PM
LMAO

Or Star Trek's "ongoing mission". I often wondered how they had supplies that lasted so long. Sometimes during the play of this game I wish I had a desk that was all in one; fridge, bed and potty. Oh dear, I really was addicted.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 24, 14 4:55 PM
THAT'S what we need - a unique stamp replicator!!! We can even stock it with plain stamps to start, although they never seemed to need any raw materials on Star Trek. Live long and prosper

Go to: