Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

A 'HeartFelt' Thank you!

[Post New]by Fishpole on Jul 20, 14 6:09 PM
Last night I reached a level in Level 30 where I needed 6,000 coins to go further. Which, of course.....I didn't have.

So I counted out the scenes & how long each took to recharge and started doing the round robin of HOS! For some reason....I really don't know why...I posted in here how many HO scenes there are in each area.

I got a LOT of response via PM to this and I want to publicly thank everyone who offered to 'help' me out with 'Inventory' items that I could sell to advance me in the game. What a wonderful community we have here!!!

I am happy to say that as of now I have accumulated (with the 'help' of my pets) almost 8,000 coins! I haven't opened the 'new' scene yet as I am just savouring having that many coins in my coffers!

Bedtime came at 7 am PST this morning and I was ready for it. With my arthritic hands & failing eyesight I WAS a mess! BUT a happy mess!

The most trouble I had was the 'Castle Armory'.....it took me 4 minutes.....yes, count them....4 minutes....I was stubborn and refused to use my wand or ball, to find that darn 'Bat'! What kind of 'bat' is standing up? In MY world they are either flying or sleeping upside down.

Anyway, a BIG 'THANK YOU' to everyone out there. It would seem that I am out of the woods for now & YOU never know when you'll need that Inventory the way this game goes, but it was a very generous offer. We'll see you in the 'Castle'!

TeeCee

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:A 'HeartFelt' Thank you!

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 20, 14 8:22 PM
Fishpole,
Funny you should mention how long it took you in the Castle Armory. It also took me a little over 4 minutes. I finally gave into using the hint. I kept looking for a Q-tip when I needed to be looking for a Ram Rod. Go figure.

Silver Hawk

Hildeguard
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hildeguard on Jul 21, 14 3:00 AM
I don't mean to be ignorant but what HOS is the castle armory I keep reading about. I am not sure which one is being refered to.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 21, 14 6:36 AM
It's not ignorance Hildeguard, some place names and look change as you get to higher levels. This is in the dungeon, the hole in the floor (forgot what it used to be called!).

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 21, 14 7:54 AM
rosiebvt wrote:It's not ignorance Hildeguard, some place names and look change as you get to higher levels. This is in the dungeon, the hole in the floor (forgot what it used to be called!).

The Battle Pit will change to the Castle Armory toward the end of Level 30.

Go to: