manon1165
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Can't get past knights in Bonus Game

[Post New]by manon1165 on Jul 20, 14 8:26 PM
Anyone know what to do next? In the bonus game, have reached the Knights around stables, but there's no way to go forward as I need to solve the puzzle on the bag first, but don't know where to get the round puzzle piece for the bag.

It won't let me do anything else until I open that bag.

Edited on 07/20/2014 at 8:26:59 PM PST

Re:Can't get past knights in Bonus Game

[Post New]by mimicampdesert on Jul 21, 14 1:31 AM
Do you already have the hilt? I remember that you need to do many other things before you can defeat the knights. I thouroghly checked the SG. and I cant find the bag you are referring to. What page of the SG are you on?

karbuff
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by karbuff on Jul 21, 14 8:47 PM
I, too, am having the same problem. I have the hilt but only 3 paint tubes. There is a bag on the ground by the stables in front of the knights that has the center piece (round) of a puzzle that is missing. According to the strategy guide, the last tube of paint is in this bag, but I cannot find the center puzzle piece. There is nothing in the strategy guide showing where it is and when you use the hint it just keeps sending you back to the knights and if you use the hint there, it points at the bag on the ground in front of them. Unfortunately, as I can't find that center piece, I can't get the last tube of paint, so I can't paint the picture to move forward.

karbuff
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by karbuff on Jul 21, 14 9:03 PM
Okay went back into the game and back to the bag after looking at the strategy guide over and over. Clicked to the bottom left of the bag (outside of bag) even though there is nothing there and all of a sudden the paint tube appeared and I could grab it. The circle puzzle was complete but after picking up the tube the center disappeared again.

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jul 22, 14 12:37 PM
Go to the right of the Knights to the 1st stable; use the hilt on the sword and then you obtain a shield and you use them on these Knights; they disappear.

manon1165
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by manon1165 on Jul 22, 14 6:30 PM
karbuff wrote:Okay went back into the game and back to the bag after looking at the strategy guide over and over. Clicked to the bottom left of the bag (outside of bag) even though there is nothing there and all of a sudden the paint tube appeared and I could grab it. The circle puzzle was complete but after picking up the tube the center disappeared again.

I can't seem to click on anything but that darn bag. It won't let me click anywhere else.

karbuff
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by karbuff on Jul 24, 14 12:47 PM
I opened up the "scene" (pop up) with the bag in it then instead of clicking on the center of the bag where there is the puzzle that I didn't have the piece for, I started clicking on the ground around the bag. When I clicked to the left of the bag almost up against it, all of a sudden the last paint tube I needed appeared and popped into my inventory. Was excited to finally move forward, but alas, like a lot of other people, after playing another couple of scenes I got stuck at the crossbow and am now awaiting a fix. I emailed and sent in a Dr. Felix and received a reply that the information was forwarded to the developer and they are working on a fix. Fingers crossed

Go to: